PD MSGT | SWAT PFC | Sate SGT Jon Shoeshiner

Jon Shoeshiner

Call it a late introduction, but my in game name is Jon Shoeshiner.  Some of you may know me, as i have been on the server for around a month or two. So far, I've focused on Gov, rising quickly through the ranks, and i have thoroughly enjoyed myself so far. So i think ill provide some background about my in game character, and myself. First, lets talk me. I live in the UK, and Gmod was the first game i ever got on PC when i got first got a laptop in 2019.  Around 3 moths later, i began to play some multiplayer, some British TV related Rp servers, a few sandboxes, and most importantly Hogwarts RP. I was only on the server for around a month, but that was around about the time i adopted the name Jon Shoeshiner. From then on, i hopped from fantasy to reallife RP with dark and city RP servers. I enjoyed this genre much more, but, i still found myself hopping server to server, never truly finding a good community. Until i found this community. I actually have a history with gaminglight, as back in either 2020 or 2021 i joined SCP RP. Donated for Gold and had fun. But, i left for new stuff. But now, a year or two later, i join GL police rp, and who mama what a ride. Yes its gmod, so you have your minges and your OP families, but i truly feel, with confidence ive found a home, because the friendly people, really make up for the bad. And making some friends, namely new time Trial mod Retro, and frenimes, mostly Fooo, but all the same, i think ill stick around this time.

As for Mr. Shoeshiner, a basic description i have is a man with history of law enforcement in many cities, and was transferred to Rockford, and does very little other than his Job.

TLDR: This community is great, and unlike other ones, i think ill stay!

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

• 4 weeks later...