The complete removal of the gym and stamina bar - Denied

elefhant

What you want to see? - The gym and stamina bar being gone for good

Why should we add it? - Im not speaking for everyone hear but i dont want to waste my time in a virtual gym on garrysmod. There is also the problem that gov has increased stamina and therefore is more overpowered.

What are the advantages of having this? -I dont have to spend two hours at my computer so i can run faster in a video game.

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody

Links to any content - N/a

• Like 1

Retired Staff | Shadow Legacy Enforcer | USMS Agent | Delta Force Private | Police Corporal | FBI SA 

+ Support

I thought it was a good idea at the start but longer we have it in the server the more I realized how much I dislike this. You spend most of your time grinding in the gym just to loose the progress to work out for a couple of more hours again, especially if you go on LOA or have many responsibilities on the server, such as staff and departments. 

logan2.png

+/-Support

At First I Thought The Stamina Bar Wasn't Such A Good Idea But Overtime I Got Used To It
Gov Really Doesnt Have Additional Stamina We All Have The Same Amount It Only Differs If You Train

You Also Don't Necessarily Spend 2 Hours At The Gym You Can Only Train Your Speed Or Just Stamina

Strength Of Attack Isn't Necessary Unless You Use Your Fist 

As SMT Stated They Did Buff The Amount Of Time Till Your Muscles Lose XP So You Only Have To Go To The Gym Once A Day After That 

The only thing I think should be gotten rid of is the stamina bar 

I think the speed and attack aspects are fine. The stamina bar is the only thing holding me back personally. I think the rest are good ways for dedicated players to do something and get rewards out of it. 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+/- Suppoort

I really loved the gym update at the start, and grinded for the max level in everything. However if it will stay on the server I think it is a must to decrease the muscle loss after a certain period of time. I didn't play for 4 days and lost 4 levels in almost everything. Feel like muscle loss should take place after a week. If this is implemented I will be in full support of it staying but as it stands now, I hate how easily you lose progress.

11 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support honestly one of the most annoying things for gov and crim even maxed out. I like the gym idea and everything else but stamina is just annoying. 

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director