RussTime

1: What's you're in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC RCCS CSM Bub 2512):

69TH RCCS 1SGT RussTime 0385

2: What's your timezone?:

CST (Central Standard Time)

3: What's your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:0:52610084

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words):

I am an experienced player and I know how to act as an officer. I am an officer on another server (1LT if wondering and still going strong) so I know what I am expected to do, how to act, and how to make a battalion better. Another reason why I think I should be a Medical Officer is because I am pretty active (about 4 days a week at least) and whenever I am online, I am almost always on medical. Finally another reason is that I believe I would be a good fit for a medical officer position is because I am always helping out in the medical community in discord or whenever I'm in game so I am pretty much always open for questions or anything really.

5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words):

I should be trusted as a Medical Officer because I feel like I have gained trust between not only my fellow medical but also my officers. This has made me trust them and in return a good friendly relationship. Another reason why I believe I should be trusted as a Medical Officer is because I am always open and authentic to anything and I try my best to never lie to people because the truth is something everyone wants to know. Finally another reason why I believe I would be trust worthy to be a Medical Officer is because I am very passionate about Medical and would like to see it grow as a division and community.

6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words):

I would bring activity, tryouts (at least 5 - 6 weekly), friendliness, kindness, missions (if possible), and just all around a good medic. I try to be as active as I can and especially for medical. Whenever I'm on, I'm running around healing, giving ammo, and armor to people who need it and doing checkups/ surgeries. You can also check in the past meetings at me being at the top of tryouts in a week almost every week. With this I feel like I could excel in being a better medic and helping everyone else become a better medical doctor as well. 

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words):

I think I should be accepted over other apps because I bring activity, tryouts, and order to medical (while I'm online of course). With me being an officer and having more perms to do stuff, I feel like I could make a more positive impact on medical and make it have an impact on the people in medical as well. With me being an officer I feel like I could do more than the average officer and exceed in more tryouts, missions (if possible), SIMs, and all around activity in medical itself. Finally, why I think I should be accepted over others is the fact that I already have experience managing a division.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?):

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+support
+decent app
+active
+ok guy

Some of his reasoning is odd though

• Thanks 1

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

APPLICATION ACCEPTED!

PLEASE MAKE A ROSTER UPDATE TO 2LT, REQUEST MEDICAL OFFICER TAGS IN THE DISCORD, AND SEE A MAJ+ FOR YOUR OFFICER BRIEFING.

WELCOME TO THE OFFICER TEAM!

• Like 1

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

• Crunch locked this topic