Player Report - Grandpa Frank

Maroon

Your in game name: Gamma

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526709568

The player's in game name: Grandpa Frank

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:543760033

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 5/18/22 Around 06:30 EST

What did the player do: Was camping D block not allowing MTF to access Class D. I told him to stop & he proceeded to kill me despite my warnings.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lqgTIgqEHGZ_L/d1337xRY34fx?invite=cr-MSxGb1ksMjcxNjg1NTMs

What do you believe should happen to the player: A formal Warning, to ensure he doesn't do it again.

Any extra information: I warned him multiple times to quit and I we were talking about him camping in TS, you can hear the aftermath of the conversation being about putting someone in e11 in femur since we can't get to the Class D.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

As far as I am aware this is not directly mentioned in any rules, however I would certainly call this power gaming. He is taking advantage of his inability to be shot or killed (without a micro) and blocking the singular way MTF can recontain him without a micro (even though there is a system of femuring fellow foundation staff for this type of situation it should not have to come to that and it does not make this any less of a rule break.)
+Support, certainly powergaming and not the first time I've seen Frank doing it.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support

Clear powergaming and what we've sadly come to expect from this individual. Regarding it not being specifically mentioned in the rules, this is irrelevant as the MOTD states that not every situation can be accounted for and this is very obviously against the spirit of the MOTD.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

23 minutes ago, Piller said:

+Support

Clear powergaming and what we've sadly come to expect from this individual. Regarding it not being specifically mentioned in the rules, this is irrelevant as the MOTD states that not every situation can be accounted for and this is very obviously against the spirit of the MOTD.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, Piller said:

+Support

This individual has shown not to care about the rules, within maintenance, and within the server. Huge +support.

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

2 hours ago, Piller said:

+Support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

As far as I am aware this is not directly mentioned in any rules, however I would certainly call this power gaming. He is taking advantage of his inability to be shot or killed (without a micro) and blocking the singular way MTF can recontain him without a micro (even though there is a system of femuring fellow foundation staff for this type of situation it should not have to come to that and it does not make this any less of a rule break.)
+Support, certainly powergaming and not the first time I've seen Frank doing it.

+Support

so even though you cannot hear the warnings in the clip you can clearly tell that he does not care and he is wanting to minge as I know you are not allowed to camp D Block as 106 as I have been told off for doing it by accident as I was laughing so hard I forgot to move away for a moment and I had been told in OOC and in /pm that I cannot camp which is when I apologized and with all due respect Grampa Frank has done this a few times in the past meaning that I do not feel he has any intent to RP

10 hours ago, Piller said:

+Support

spacer.png

+Support (honestly im surprised this is the only player report grandpa frank has)

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

20 hours ago, Piller said:

+Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Piller said:

+Support

Normally I'm hesitant to back anything that isn't outright mentioned in an SOP or MOTD as I don't like things seeming like they're being pulled out of our asses, but this man was camping D block. Despite not being one of the "spawn locations" explicitly mentioned in the puppy guarding rule it is the only way for a large group of players to get from Point A to anywhere on the map. So yea... puppy guarding scumbag 😞

(Unless you're on SEC. Then it's your job)

Edited by Knuckles

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

17 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+Support

so even though you cannot hear the warnings in the clip you can clearly tell that he does not care and he is wanting to minge as I know you are not allowed to camp D Block as 106 as I have been told off for doing it by accident as I was laughing so hard I forgot to move away for a moment and I had been told in OOC and in /pm that I cannot camp which is when I apologized and with all due respect Grampa Frank has done this a few times in the past meaning that I do not feel he has any intent to RP

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||