What is your steam name?:

Artillery Tank

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:62434805

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

Palmer#6352

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

no

What date did you start playing on the community? 

I think it is 2/16/22 I sure I join it

What date did you make your forums account?

3/16/22

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

ImperialRP: 0 Warn. PoliceRP: 0 Warn. SCP-RP: 3 Warns

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community?

no

Have you read the staff handbook?

Yes

Timezone:

MDT (GMT-6)

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Why I need to be accepted as one of the Trial Moderators. Because I am very active/online sometime less active/online because from my school or don’t have school I be fully Active/online. For sure I follow all rules so don’t be silly on the server. I will try to do my best to do take care of this responsibility. I don’t like to be lack leadership. I would never be brain-dead, sometime would take jokes or not because I think it is not funny. I Do sometime talk to people. I will try getting some fun this game I need not try to get bored for it. I do like this server it is fun for me. I will try to helping other player if they are frustrated it or player need their troubles need to fix. I would not be stupid do ban/mute/kick/jail/tp/gag for dumb reasons. I will try don’t get trouble on the server. This is why I be come to be Trial Mod

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I will mute him and Warn for Mass RDMing/Disrespect for Staff, and ban. I need tell him/her why getting warn and ban. (explain. Because you are Mass RDMing on people and you are curse the Staff for no reason you are getting ban for 5 day. if him/her come back do it a again same thing Mute, Warn, and ban )

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

If I a Trail Moderator. I will say stop talking to be toxic ness I need to say (What happen) I need to listen carefully then I know what happen. so I can fix it so players not be frustrated.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

If he don't care about the punishments. I need to explain him/her what happen the punishments do you then him/her apply the punishments then the Punishments be over

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would kindly ask to him/her don't abusing the bug and if he/she continues I would either kick him for the server if he come back do it again it be ban or I would jail him

image.png.390e07eb68d464404f8638b390ed7055.png

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

4 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+Support

+ App looks good

+ Active player

+ The scenarios look decent

- The warns for RDM are concerning

+ Overall decent person

+ Always willing to help

I've never had any bad interactions with this person when I was still in Gensec and even out of Gensec.
+Support

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

50 minutes ago, EliasQuickness said:

I've never had any bad interactions with this person when I was still in Gensec and even out of Gensec.
+Support

-is command in GENSEC so can be trusted 

-GMT player and I love to have GMT staff

+support Good luck tank!

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

5 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+Support

+ App looks good

+ Active player

+ Overall decent person

+ Always willing to help

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

10 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+Support

+ App looks good

+ Active player

+ Overall decent person

+ Always willing to help

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

12 hours ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

+Support

+ App looks good

+ Active player

+ Overall decent person

+ Always willing to help

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

On 5/17/2022 at 10:37 AM, MichaelWebb100 said:

+Support

+ App looks good

+ Active player

+ Overall decent person

+ Always willing to help

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+support

Warns aren't too much to worry about and you have proven yourself worthy of staff

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team