Wheats Storm Trooper Commander Application

Havoc Wheat

Should Wheat get Storm Trooper Commander.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Storm Trooper Commander?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Wheat

2. What Regiment are you applying for?  : Storm Troopers 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The Reason why I want to be Storm Trooper commander is to help the battalion thrive further on the server and to make stormtrooper a more appealing battalion to everyone else on the server I know some people do see it as the starter battalion on the server but were able to most jobs on the server maybe not perfectly but I also want people to include storm troopers more as we are on of the most common troopers you will see and having cross battalion relations is one of the most important things to it. That and for the 4 months that I've been in the server it has been one of the most fun times I have had on the server because of our diversity within the battalion in itself. That and in a chunk of my encounters with people that are newer to the server they didn't even know Stormtroopers had a command structure or was a battalion which I want that to be end show to people that just being a regular stormtrooper is fun to be as storm troopers themselves were one of the first things that was shown in star wars and I believe people should try it out at least for a little while of being the regular trooper that the very first job you join on is the stormtrooper of course not everyone wants to stay as one but Stormtroopers are the base line of the server a starting point and to some people being on that job they deal with a lot of discrepancies and sometimes aren't treated fairly by others which is why I will do the best that I can to have everyone be treated fairly.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,663:00   https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/987631078

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to address the harder issues withing a battalion be it a Sub battalion not being active or used to find ways and solutions to help that branch to be a example to others on how that branch acts and help make changes to the battalion that will not only benefit the server but to the player base the main purpose of a commander is to keep the battalion running as smoothly as possible to keep its officer core intact and to promote respect and common decency to everyone and be someone that you can talk to if you have any issues that and to keep even the Vice Commanders in line as well that and to be a voice of reason when dealing with people and to be fair and just when dealing out punishments and to not carry bias when doing there duties. that and to knowledgeful in the battalion itself knowing what they do and there limitations within the star wars universe to make suggestions and changes within reason for the battalion itself.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

The Reason why I should be trusted with the position of Storm Trooper Commander is because I have had previous command experience within the server itself I.E Havoc which I led as commander for 6 months and have been in other battalions on the server and at least have a basic understanding of how every battalion works and how to try and work with all of them and to assist with better relations as well and I will do everything in my ability as a command member to keep storm troopers running and to not be stagnate and to come up with new ideas and to be flexible with my position.   

7. How often can you be Online? :

Monday-Friday 4-5 hours a day and on Weekends all day long.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

N/A

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

+support

-great dude

- good VCMDR

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support
*Great Guy
*Easy to work with
*Deserves another chance at a battalion Command
*Knows what he is doing from previous experience

-Is a gremlin

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

21 minutes ago, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Great Guy
*Easy to work with

-Is a gremlin

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

+ Support

54 minutes ago, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Great Guy
*Easy to work with

-Is a gremlin

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

9 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Great Guy
*Easy to work with

-Is a gremlin

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

17 hours ago, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Great Guy
*Easy to work with

-Is a gremlin

WHEN IS QUEEN QUEESHA MISSION 3 WHEAT!?!?!??!?!

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

+ + + + MASSIVE SUPPORT!!!

Wheat is by far the best choice for the job. As far as I can tell, he's been doing the job of a Commander for months without the title. I know he pours his heart and soul into ST, he never shuts up about it. Between ST and Havoc, Wheat has ample Command Experience. His application is good and he's put in the dedication, give ST the Commander they need!

Officially approved by [GL] Theta, give us Gremlin Commander Wheat

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Wheat is by far the best pick for the Commander position. For starters, I see him everyday his activity is insane. Wheat is also a very nice person, every encounter I have had with him has only been positive, and I think that's what it should be like for ANY commander! And to add onto that he also has experience from being Commander of Havoc for half a year!

Good luck Wheat!!!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 5/16/2022 at 9:36 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Great Guy
*Easy to work with

-Is a gremlin

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 5/17/2022 at 5:36 AM, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Great Guy
*Easy to work with

-Is a gremlin

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 5/16/2022 at 11:36 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Great Guy
*Easy to work with

-Is a gremlin

Former

Royal Guard Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos

randy-forsyth-empguard.png

On 5/17/2022 at 1:36 PM, NebelFir said:

+Support
*Great Guy
*Easy to work with

-Is a gremlin

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic