Warning Appeal - RandPaul

AcidTest

Your In-game Name: RandPaul

Your SteamID: 76561197999133011

The admin's name in-game: [GL] Toasty 

What warning did you receive: Goomba Stomping (I don't speak Mario I don't know what this means)? 

When did you receive this warning: 5/15

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: 

The server was lagging horribly, I couldn't use /occ. I kept relogging in trying to fix it. I logged in at one point and got warned in chat???? No sit no nothing? 

Why do you think this warn was false:

No admin sit, server was broken. An I can't even understand the weeb terminology in the warning. 

Evidence the warning is false: This is how broken the server was. Very unreliable. 

image.thumb.png.87787282ed0f21795996d77766c513f4.png

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

goomba stomping is when you jump on top of somebody on the d-block elevator. If you jump on top of them they die, which is considered RDM.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

Wait you don’t know what goomba stomping is but you know it’s from Mario? So then you do know what it means. 
210C9E2D-093E-40D2-97B1-2095C2411D2A.gif.25068f04c143e9ce44ea032989774cd5.gif

-Support I think your just going around every server and just being either rude or breaking very simple rules and complaining your getting caught. Or idk maybe you enjoy this. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

-support the screenshot literally says “0 warns” and doesn’t even have the same name used in the report 

@Toastyyour side?

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

-Support

Maybe you should’ve read the SCPRP rules considering you’ve been banned on both of our other servers already? Just a thought.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

2 hours ago, SawickM said:

breaking very simple rules

1 hour ago, Nydekore said:

Maybe you should’ve read the SCPRP rules

Goomba stomping isn't mentioned anywhere on the rules.

Neither is "killing players on elevators by jumping on them".

Goomba stomping technically would fall under no exploiting but it's not something people know right off the bat. Regardless of reputation or incidents on other servers, it's impossible to know goomba stomping is a thing. I haven't seen toasty's side yet so Idk how often he was doing it, but if it only happened once, it really should have been a verbal. 

+Support 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda
  • Laughing 1

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Maybe you should’ve read the SCPRP rules considering you’ve been banned on both of our other servers already? Just a thought.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Absolutely couldn't agree more. One must follow the MOTD.

1552453034_ScreenShot2022-05-17at5_24_15PM.png.b2fe5c8b692725355f63bcbe0ea9b986.png

Hmm.. Maybe it's under elevator. 

"Intentionally breaking or spamming the elevator is prohibited." Well this was the only thing under elevator doesn't really fit 😕 

What about general rules. 

"Do not kill without an RP reason, this is considered a random deathmatch (RDM)." I mean maybe, though the warn reason is far from this as Gommbastomping. An I never killed anyone, the elevator did.

An quite frankly I thought the elevator was an SCP. I mean I got dragged to a coffee machine that instantly killed me. The facility is full of instant death items. It is quite plausible any new player could get overwhelmed exploring the vast facility full of SCP's and get confused on this one. 

• Like 1

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

5 hours ago, AcidTest said:

Absolutely couldn't agree more. One must follow the MOTD.

1552453034_ScreenShot2022-05-17at5_24_15PM.png.b2fe5c8b692725355f63bcbe0ea9b986.png

Hmm.. Maybe it's under elevator. 

"Intentionally breaking or spamming the elevator is prohibited." Well this was the only thing under elevator doesn't really fit 😕 

What about general rules. 

"Do not kill without an RP reason, this is considered a random deathmatch (RDM)." I mean maybe, though the warn reason is far from this as Gommbastomping. An I never killed anyone, the elevator did.

An quite frankly I thought the elevator was an SCP. I mean I got dragged to a coffee machine that instantly killed me. The facility is full of instant death items. It is quite plausible any new player could get overwhelmed exploring the vast facility full of SCP's and get confused on this one. 

This is the reason why the MOTD is so big already. Its impossible for the MOTD  to list out everything you can and can't do. The excuse of you not killing anyone but the elevator is poor enough, but saying you thought the elevator is an SCP is just silly.

-Support

• Like 1

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

4 hours ago, ItzGray said:

This is the reason why the MOTD is so big already. Its impossible for the MOTD  to list out everything you can and can't do. The excuse of you not killing anyone but the elevator is poor enough, but saying you thought the elevator is an SCP is just silly.

-Support

Goomba stomping isn't listed in the motd as its impossible to list out everything that would players would do. So certain things would fall under different situations. In goomba stomping case it would fall underneath FailRP for the fact that an elevator wouldn't just kill anyone, but it would also fall underneath the RDM area as the player is also committing Random Death Match with a another player as it instantly kills them. If the MOTD listed out everything a player could possibly get warned for, it could be the length of a supreme court document. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||