braymccowan

Steam Name: Bray

Ingame Name:Bray

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580876584

Have you donated to the server? Gold

Staff Restriction Length: Perma

Staff Member that Staffs Restricted you: Drippy

Reason for Staff Restriction: Copying staff Application 

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I think it should be removed because since I made my last appeal that got denied i have really changed since then I have not been mingy or broke rules in months I feel like that I have showed the community that I can be better and not break rules or be a minge and the last couple of months I have showed that I feel like staff and SMT and the Community should give me one more chance to be better 

-Support

I Don't Feel Like You Place A Lot Of Effort In Your Appeal

Copying Another Staff Application Really Isn't A Minor Offence More Or Less You Should've Known What The Consequences Were When You Copied It

You Can Try Being More Active On The Forums And Really Show The Community Of Policerp You've Changed Then You Might Have A Chance But Right Now Reading This Appeal I Don't Think You'd Get Your Appeal Accepted

• Head Admin
7 hours ago, Kcarma said:

-Support

Copying Another Staff Application Really Isn't A Minor Offence More Or Less You Should've Known What The Consequences Were When You Copied It

You Can Try Being More Active On The Forums And Really Show The Community Of Policerp You've Changed Then You Might Have A Chance But Right Now Reading This Appeal I Don't Think You'd Get Your Appeal Accepted

You need to engage in the forums more as well.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

9 hours ago, Kcarma said:

-Support

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

- Support

Sorry Bray but there are a couple of reasons I am minus supporting this. The first reason is you put no effort into this appeal, which shows you really don’t want it that bad. Second, you are not active on the forums and you recently tried to appeal this and it got denied. While I do believe in second chances, I do not believe you have done your part to prove yourself otherwise. 

logan2.png

16 hours ago, Kcarma said:

-Support

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator