[GL] Lumm's false warn report- Denied

lomaxld5

[GL] Lumm's false warn report

Admin name - False warn report

before you read: this warn is quite old. It was given a long time ago by a retired staff member and I only want it removed now so that my "resume" for applications looks nicer as I believe this warn is invalid.

==================================================================================================================

1: Questions: N/A

2: What's your in-game name? 
[GL] Lumm is my steam name but Lord IX Lumm is my most commonly used name.

3: What is your steamID? 
STEAM_0:0:568513356

4: What is the staff members in-game name?
69th TRN Zefer | Was a TMOD at the time.

5: The staff members steamname
Not sure, but I believe it is [GL] Zefer or at least used to be.

6: What warning did you receive? 
I received a warning for player disrespect. On the warn it is listed as "player dis"

7: Proof of warn (Listed at bottom of post)

8: Why do you think this warn was false? 

The situation that transpired was as follows; I was a prisoner (I had just reached the level requirement) and I went around just running around not knowing the rules (so I didn't attack anyone at that point.) I saw a prisoner with a knife so I went over and he started stabbing me. I died to an IF who was in the brig. Either it was an accident (he mistook me for the other prisoner) or the prison was on lockdown and I didn't notice. Either way, he killed me and at the time I didn't know why. I can't remember the specifics, but I made an in-character insult that would be given by a prisoner to a trigger-fingery guard. I was then pulled into a SIT by a trial moderator. The IF sent a clip of the insult and without letting me defend myself or talk a single time, I was warned. I didn't know how to check my warns or how this mattered. And for a long time I didn't care. But now I'm in staff and planning on applying for other positions and I would like it removed. 

TLDR Reasons:735381821_Screenshot(181).thumb.png.37d14b3f6c222db2fcbe288baa2937bb.png

- It was not a fair trial,  I was not allowed to speak

- It was an in-rp insult that a prisoner would give. Prisoners would not be friendly after watching a guard murder their friend in-rp.

- I was a low level and clearly had no malicious intent, it was a simple mistake. The t-mod could have easily verbally warned me, but he seemed almost eager to warn me.

9: Any info:

This was a trial moderator, so they likely made a mistake. I don't want any sort of punishment to the tmod in question, just my warn removed. This was 4 months ago so I don't remember it entirely. I only recently (as of 1-2 months) found out it was false and only recently now want it removed from my record.

+Support

Well even though you are a prisoner I don't believe you are allowed to just use slurs or be rude even though some may argue that would be included in the roleplay as a prisoner. However its a long time ago and seems silly to hold grudges about it I reckon + also if he didnt your side of the story the warn should be invalid tbh. It would have been easier if this warn appeal had been made earlier to get proof and such but yeah. 

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

23 minutes ago, lomaxld5 said:

The t-mod could have easily verbally warned me, but he seemed almost eager to warn me.

+Support, he definitely should've verbally warned first if it was a problem, especially since you were a prisoner talking to the prison guard like of course you wouldnt be friendly, should've just told you to not say those things in game and moved on, no need for warn

• Like 1

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

@Zefer Your side if you remember the incident?

Also, "in rp insult" is a VERY loose thing that if taken the wrong way should be reasonable for a warn

Edited by sage

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

49 minutes ago, lomaxld5 said:

-It was an in-rp insult that a prisoner would give. Prisoners would not be friendly after watching a guard murder their friend in-rp.

Perfectly agreeable, the guard murdered your fellow inmate while you watched. 
+support

Best of luck on your climb in the staff ranks. 

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

+Support

Well even though you are a prisoner I don't believe you are allowed to just use slurs or be rude even though some may argue that would be included in the roleplay as a prisoner. However its a long time ago and seems silly to hold grudges about it I reckon + also if he didnt your side of the story the warn should be invalid tbh. It would have been easier if this warn appeal had been made earlier to get proof and such but yeah. 

The offensive item in question was along the lines of "you talk too much shit" but phrased differently, no highly offensive language

• Gaminglight Love 1

3 hours ago, sage said:

@Zefer Your side if you remember the incident?

Also, "in rp insult" is a VERY loose thing that if taken the wrong way should be reasonable for a warn

This was many moons I warned and banned many ppl in my time as staff tbh I was always vary carful at giving out those warns but I did have bad days so as for this one I'll

+ support it cause 

A: this was ages ago so I can't make a case here.

B: If true what this guy is saying probably caught me on a bad day where my judgment was off 

C :  this is a verbal warning at best Soley based on the fact that I can't remember anything prier to this or after this 

D : also this was back when I was a Tmod now I was Staff 5 times so anyone of those times this could have taken place in the span of 2 years if you can pin witch one then I can give in more insite

also 69th TRN Zefer? Odd given I've only been medical maybe 5 times in 2 years let alone being a Tmod at the same time. 

anyway shit happens I'm retired now + support 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+ Support

As Zefer said, everyone has bad days, being staff can be very stressful sometimes, you don’t think correctly and end up warning someone for a stupid reason.

also, SOFT

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

+ support 

This might have been an stupid mistake on both of your sides. Becarefull with what you say in game. 

It has been a long time ago and from what ive seen you're a great guy. And zefer also said that it might have been a mistake on his side. So this warn could be removed in my opinion.

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, Bub said:

+ support 

This might have been an stupid mistake on both of your sides. Becarefull with what you say in game. 

It has been a long time ago and from what ive seen you're a great guy. And zefer also said that it might have been a mistake on his side. So this warn could be removed in my opinion.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

9 hours ago, Bub said:

+ support 

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

If you really wanted to appeal this warn you should have done so when you received it instead of waiting until 4 months later.

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother 

DENIED

No violations are seen by SMT in this report. The specified player will not be punished.

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother