Sage admin report- Denied

AcidTest

Your In-game: Cross

Your SteamID: N/A

The admin's name in-game: Sage

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Sage

What did the admin do:

Locked my ban appeal with the false accusation of arguing happening in the thread. There was no arguing. 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/90871-banned-appeal/

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Unlock the thread and tell the admin who continually harasses me to stay away.

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

• Head Admin

-Support

In the topic thread in question, there were a total of two forum diplomats that had made messages on your post, which one of them was a senior diplomat. Since these diplomats had deemed content on the post to be in violation of forum rules, which happened even after they had given users a clear warning the thread may become locked due to this behavior, neither diplomat (including Sage) would be in violation of the staff or forum diplomat handbooks.

Moved to correct section.

Edited by Will
  • Thanks 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Forklift_Signature.png

It isn’t harassment for him to do his job. When you scream “witch hunt” and minus rep everyone on your ban appeal that’s obvious arguing, especially when you made a snarky reply to each and every -Support. Sage was simply doing his job, you’re being ridiculous.

-Support

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

42 minutes ago, Will said:

-Support

In the topic thread in question, there were a total of two forum diplomats that had made messages on your post, which one of them was a senior diplomat. Since these diplomats had deemed content on the post to be in violation of forum rules, which happened even after they had given users a clear warning the thread may become locked due to this behavior, neither diplomat (including Sage) would be in violation of the staff or forum diplomat handbooks.

Not attempting to incite anything here. Just stating my side.

I -supported your application due to the nature of your responses, reactions, and mannerisms. You then used that as a reason to attack me. You incited an argument, Name told you to stop, you then attempted to re-ignite an argument by stating something along the lines of "This server is unfair and is ran like Stalin in the 30's"

1 hour ago, AcidTest said:

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Unlock the thread and tell the admin who continually harasses me to stay away.

spacer.png
*cough cough*
You're playing the victim card so insanely hard. You messaged me.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

1 hour ago, Will said:

-Support

16 minutes ago, sage said:

I -supported your application due to the nature of your responses, reactions, and mannerisms. You then used that as a reason to attack me. You incited an argument, Name told you to stop, you then attempted to re-ignite an argument by stating something along the lines of "This server is unfair and is ran like Stalin in the 30's"

spacer.png
*cough cough*

-support

for the reasons listed above, your mannerism needs to change. this is ridiculous.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

6 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

6 hours ago, sage said:

spacer.png
*cough cough*

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Hello AcidTest, to be honest I was kinda wondering too, I think its just about the wording. The wording is wrong. Because the first forum diplomat says "Arguing between each other is prohibited.
Failure to do so and continued arguing will result in forums warnings/restrictions being handed out as well as this topic being locked" however it does NOT seem like anyone were arguing after that? So not sure why Sage locked it and claimed someone argued, even though there wasn't. 

So you are right in a way, I am just not sure if an admin report is like the correct solution, also I don't think anyone would really care too much about it. I know you made a ban appeal and I think it got denied and hey man, I know how it is, I myself been trying to appeal for like 5-6 months  now erm, and I know you might be angry and feel hurt my friend but, this does not help you brother. Just be happy your ban is only 3 days and not permanent 💖

^^ Before edit

-Support sry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Okay so the post that contained arguing was hidden so it made sense that Sage locked it. But Acid, just because forum diplomats lock them I dont think it will get auto-denied I think  it depends maybe, what do I know im not staff 🙂 But yeah man, have a good night and goodluck in the future man.

Edited by Gustav
Sage informed us that the post were hidden so yeah it makes sense.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

Hello AcidTest, to be honest I was kinda wondering too, I think its just about the wording. The wording is wrong. Because the first forum diplomat says "Arguing between each other is prohibited.
Failure to do so and continued arguing will result in forums warnings/restrictions being handed out as well as this topic being locked" however it does NOT seem like anyone were arguing after that? So not sure why Sage locked it and claimed someone argued, even though there wasn't. 

So you are right in a way, I am just not sure if an admin report is like the correct solution, also I don't think anyone would really care too much about it. I know you made a ban appeal and I think it got denied and hey man, I know how it is, I myself been trying to appeal for like 5-6 months  now erm, and I know you might be angry and feel hurt my friend but, this does not help you brother. Just be happy your ban is only 3 days and not permanent 💖

^^ Before edit

-Support sry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Okay so the post that contained arguing was hidden so it made sense that Sage locked it. But Acid, just because forum diplomats lock them I dont think it will get auto-denied I think  it depends maybe, what do I know im not staff 🙂 But yeah man, have a good night and goodluck in the future man.

Yea, there was a reply hidden in that thread. Although it wasn't complete yet. It wasn't arguing, just comparing similarities between the ban appeal process and show trials.

I'm just so tired, was banned about a week ago on the PD server. The appeal process turned into a total witch hunt with their side losing all their evidence to a "filled drive." Imperial Ban was even more of a witch hunt with a trial mod sent out there to read a script. It's all so tiring. 

But yea probably going to wait this one out and make sure to record every session. Thanks friend. 

Edited by AcidTest

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

2 minutes ago, AcidTest said:

Yea, there was a reply hidden in that thread. Although it wasn't complete yet. It wasn't arguing, just comparing similarities between the ban appeal process and show trials.

I'm just so tired, was banned about a week ago on the PD server. The appeal process turned into a total witch hunt with their side losing all their evidence to a "filled drive." Imperial Ban was even more of a witch hunt with a trial mod sent out there to read a script. It's all so tiring. 

But yea probably going to wait this one out. Thanks friend. 

Yeah, you have a good one mate, everyone can make mistakes.

Edited by Gustav

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

18 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

• Manager

DENIED

No violations are seen by SMT in this report. The specified player will not be punished.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗