Pathos's MTF Delta-5 Blacklist Appeal

ShadowPL

Steam Name: Shadow

Ingame Name: Pathos

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:113509587

Job Blacklisted From: MTF (Just appealing from D5 for now)

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Harassment / Racism

Dispute: I'm going to be straightforward here, I fucked up and it's 100% my fault. What happened was that I and some friends decided to do a Group Chat on Discord for simple shits and giggles, but it got too much out of hand when we started to invite Gaminglight Members and insult them. I know what I did was disgusting, rude, and possibly harmful to others, and I apologize for my actions. I did something without considering how anyone else would feel, and that wasn't right for them. I think that from the time that has currently passed, I think that I've learned my lesson and also matured since then and that I've shown it. I'm very sorry to those who were targeted, and I hope that I can get a Second Chance. I know this may be too early, especially because what I specifically did.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+ support

I’ve been keepin an eye on him in research. I think he’s ready to come back to D5.

• Like 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

i love sniffing glue

+support, while he do be kinda slow sometimes. he's shown signs that he has changed, although if this happens to get accepted, i suggest the same treatment diz got ( permanent 2 strikes for a month or 2).

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

5 hours ago, phrog said:

i love sniffing glue

+support, while he do be kinda slow sometimes. he's shown signs that he has changed, although if this happens to get accepted, i suggest the same treatment diz got ( permanent 2 strikes for a month or 2).

This is basically what Kevlar and I are going to do.

Shadow, I personally have seen a huge improvement for you and I think you are indeed ready to come back. However, You will be on a 1 Strike period for 2 months. If you fuck up at all, You will promptly be removed and reblacklisted. I hope this decision is the correct one.

But yea, This appeal has been accepted.

spacer.png

• Chief_ locked this topic