Seasonal Map Changing - Denied

IgnisNuts

Would you like to see this added into the server?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this added into the server?

• Yes
    • No

THE BIGGEST FUCKING SUPPORT YES I WILL GLADLY COME PLAY ON THE OLD GL MAPS!

I forgor
Former AIN | EOI T3 | CI SFC | OS | RAS

8 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

put these bitches on site 10💀💀

+support

Oh god. Please don't remind me of the absolute maze that HCZ was. 

But yeah. 

+Support. It'd be nice to travel back to the older maps and have some fun. 

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Head of Medical Staff, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3)Director of Logistics

How about we change the sites each time one of u idiots scream "LETS NUKE THE SITE BOISZZZ"

+Support

I'll leak zeeptin feat pics for this 

Whos the minge? 

Former: Lead Shadow Guard & SNR Royal Guard, former Imperial Moderator  SCPRP: Moderator/Event Team  CI FTO MSGT/CI R&D Initiate inspector THE EYE OF [DATA EXPUNGED]  Head of Field Research Security Black Ops Mr:33 warns 

Current: MTF Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" Guardian Alpha 6      MTF E-11 JFTO SGT      Security LCPL 🤓        

17 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

Honestly, this is definitely one of the better map suggestions I've seen.
I'd love to constantly switch between maps AS LONG AS the good modifications are kept throughout and updated on every map we move to.
For example: On Site-05, the new CI base, or even the new D-Block if the community finds it necessary.

Not changing maps frequently can and will cause burnout, and it has happened countless times before.

Site-05 would need
354, 432, misc scp's, and item scps would need to be added. LCZ would need to be slightly revamped so that it isnt the equivalent to playing junction on tf2 (add one extra route to get to medbay, maybe a hole in the wall and tunnel or a vent that you can run through)
Site-10 would need
354, and Misc SCP's. the HCZ was a fucking maze but that would add to the charm of that specific map. that D-Block was also hell but it would spice up the fighting
Site-50 needs 
a slightly revamped surface (add more hills to the surface and remove some of the trees. make surface appear bigger than it actually is using hills and such.)

Professionally Stupid.

+Support

Being someone who hasn't played on the old maps really makes me curious on what they look like and how they were set up, also would add a huge Varity to gameplay as the same ol map eventually get's boring over time

| CI: HLS SFTO MAJ | | The best Fruit to exist |
thiswork..PNG.8a0b8306ac57396bc6ca9c9181231a60.PNG

On 5/16/2022 at 9:21 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

I'd love to constantly switch between maps AS LONG AS the good modifications are kept throughout and updated on every map we move to.
For example: On Site-05, the new CI base, or even the new D-Block if the community finds it necessary.

Not changing maps frequently can and will cause burnout, and it has happened countless times before.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner |          D-7025 Member

On 5/16/2022 at 7:31 AM, Catalyst said:

+SUPPORT

Honestly i like this idea. Many oldies go on about "the old maps" and it would be interesting to see some older parts of GL.

Ranks: MTF D5 CPT, DHFTO, DHG9EM, Senior Arborist,

Alias: Aurora, Alfred ShriveltonAsmodeus

On 5/16/2022 at 7:54 AM, Diz said:

+ SUPPORT

YEESSSSSSS

+Support

Research Administrator [RA] Professor [PRF] I MTF Nu7 BHM SM Tyler Portal I Senior Event Team Member [SET]

+Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 5/17/2022 at 12:55 AM, LilThinMints said:

put these bitches on site 10💀💀

+support

anything but site 10 d-block

Retired SEC HFTO COL akrew10

On 5/16/2022 at 2:35 PM, PandaInShitpostLand said:

can we go back to site-05 
+soup

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: E-11=MAJ GENSEC=MAJ MEDICAL=SM MAINTENANCE=ME  RRH=Bravo 13

CURRENT RANKS POLICERP: FBI:SNR PD:OFC

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support

this map is so boring its crazy

SCP-RP Current Ranks: CI LTCOL, IA  /  MTF D5 2LT  /  Event Team Member  /  Senior Moderator

Former SCP-RP Ranks: CI CPT (Took my reserves), R&D Senior Researcher in Charge, Foreman & MM, EXP M, D5 2LT (Took my reserves), E11 SM, OL# (Forgot my number) / RRH Engineer Lima 47 / RRH Guardian Lima 47

Bonus: Meritorious Service Ribbon  /  Premiere Member

+Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

• Sad 1