Seasonal Map Changing - Denied

IgnisNuts

Would you like to see this added into the server?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this added into the server?

• Yes
    • No

THE BIGGEST FUCKING SUPPORT YES I WILL GLADLY COME PLAY ON THE OLD GL MAPS!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

8 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

put these bitches on site 10💀💀

+support

Oh god. Please don't remind me of the absolute maze that HCZ was. 

But yeah. 

+Support. It'd be nice to travel back to the older maps and have some fun. 

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

How about we change the sites each time one of u idiots scream "LETS NUKE THE SITE BOISZZZ"

+Support

I'll leak zeeptin feat pics for this 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

17 hours ago, Starstep said:

+Support

Honestly, this is definitely one of the better map suggestions I've seen.
I'd love to constantly switch between maps AS LONG AS the good modifications are kept throughout and updated on every map we move to.
For example: On Site-05, the new CI base, or even the new D-Block if the community finds it necessary.

Not changing maps frequently can and will cause burnout, and it has happened countless times before.

Site-05 would need
354, 432, misc scp's, and item scps would need to be added. LCZ would need to be slightly revamped so that it isnt the equivalent to playing junction on tf2 (add one extra route to get to medbay, maybe a hole in the wall and tunnel or a vent that you can run through)
Site-10 would need
354, and Misc SCP's. the HCZ was a fucking maze but that would add to the charm of that specific map. that D-Block was also hell but it would spice up the fighting
Site-50 needs 
a slightly revamped surface (add more hills to the surface and remove some of the trees. make surface appear bigger than it actually is using hills and such.)

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+Support

Being someone who hasn't played on the old maps really makes me curious on what they look like and how they were set up, also would add a huge Varity to gameplay as the same ol map eventually get's boring over time

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

On 5/16/2022 at 9:21 PM, Starstep said:

+Support

I'd love to constantly switch between maps AS LONG AS the good modifications are kept throughout and updated on every map we move to.
For example: On Site-05, the new CI base, or even the new D-Block if the community finds it necessary.

Not changing maps frequently can and will cause burnout, and it has happened countless times before.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

On 5/16/2022 at 7:54 AM, Diz said:

+ SUPPORT

YEESSSSSSS

+Support

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

+Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator