King's FBI/FTO/HRT/USMS 48hr notice

King

So I don't know how to begin but here we go. I have been with FBI for over 2 1/2 years and over that time I have seen many people come and go and throughout my time here I have learned what it means to be a great command member and friend but sadly I believe it's time for me to go I have been really busy lately with Work and being at school and I can't always be on all the time like I used to be so this is why I'm putting in my 48 hrs. 

@Lime KingThank you for the chance to be an amazing command member in FBI and FLOPPA 4 Life

@Juanzz Thanks for always being there when i needed help and being one of the best FBI Directors and a good Friend #Mexigrill

@balloonhail4979Baboon!!!

@FBI DCOS Justin - My guy is cracked at Fortnite 😄

@SpoonThanks for being the Best USMS Command member out there  and for giving me the chance to be your Marshal Administrator

@SlasherWowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

@Kale_Salad

@BelloSounds like Marshmello

Thank you to the people who helped me get here and I will always be here for FBI cause once FBI always FBI unless your blacklisted ❤️

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

😞 

sad to see the man who trained me leave so early.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not you tooooooooo 😞 woooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!. I hope I see u in game some time and goodluck at work and school 😞

WOoowowowoowo!

Denied

Edited by Slasher

i dont care GIF 

Completed
Thank you for your service 
If you have any question about reinstatement contact myself in the future about rejoining

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.