My Ban Appeal

The Big Yeet

Steam Name: The Big Yeet

SteamID: 76561198153635284

Ingame Name: None

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: I can't remember

Reason for Ban: Saying the N-word, multiple times

Dispute: I'd like you to hear me out. I was banned probably about 5 years ago. I hopped on the server, and at the time I was just a dumb kid, and was impatient due to nothing really happening on the server. I decided to say the N-word in OOC chat multiple times because I thought it was funny to me, and  I didn't FULLY realize just how bad it really was. I realize now this was incredibly wrong, and I know it's not justified or justifiable, but I'd like to be given a second chance to play on the server. I always see this server as the most populated out of the other SCP-RP servers, and have been curious about it for a while now, but haven't had the chance to check it out for an obvious reason. I understand if this is denied, but I ask again for a second chance. I am not a racist.

Edited by The Big Yeet

+Support

How the fuck are you still around dawg 💀 

I still remember when you did that lmfaaoo. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

After 5 years he definitely deserves a second chance.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

+Support

Its been 3 years since your ban, I believe you could have changed.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

+ support

bro was banned over 3 years ago

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+support

although I believe bans past 1 year are automatically denied.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+Support

After the long time and amount of years you have waited I believe you should come back

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

16 hours ago, Loaff said:

+support

After 5 years he definitely deserves a second chance.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||