Doomlam 501st Vice Commander Application

Malmood

Vice Commander Poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you see me fit to be a 501st Legion Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 
My In Game Name is Doomlam.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
501st Legion

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I want to become a Vice Commander in the 501st primarily because I seek to assist in upholding my main/only battalion I associate with. I had joined the 501st during one of its low points. Despite the state of the battalion I stuck with it thinking I could possibly make a difference in the future for 501st. It is in my interest that I would like to assist in upholding the battalion's integrity and ensure its newly formed health. Being a former Colonel and ARC assistant lead within the 501st, I believe I have a high understanding of what the battalion's operations must consist of. As of right now 501st has hit a rough patch with its command, but it has not altered the state of the battalion. With the presence of the current Commander and Senior Commander of 501st, considering us three have been partners throughout the ups and downs, I believe we would make a greet team that will ensure the 501st stays happy and healthy. Being an ARC Assistant Lead once again, the ARC CoC has been doing their absolute best to push new ideas. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Time Played: 825h:58m <- Hyperlinked BattleMetrics

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a Vice Commander is to assist the Battalion's Commander in carrying out all battalion duties, this consist of updating rosters, ensuring the battalion is happy and health with activities to keep troops intrigued, and to post flag ups to notify of important pings or to up activity. Vice Commanders are tasked to ensure the battalions wellbeing. Vice Commanders should be someone that can be trusted by their fellow troops to be equipped with the proper information to succeed within the battalion. A Vice Commander is commonly the one that addresses misconduct and casts punishment upon the culprit. A Vice Commander must remain unbiased and ensure everyone receives equal treatment within their battalion. Commanders are already tasked with a lot outside of the battalion, so it is up to vice commanders to ensure battalion integrity. Forming a stable amount Officer and NCO is also a major task of a Vice Commander, which as of right now for the 501st NCO counts are struggling.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

These are some of the reasons you should trust me to be a vice commander. I have been a part of the 501st command team for a little while before I had come off reserves. I believe I have earned the respect and trust of my fellow battalion members, in addition to members of other battalions. I had never had any negative interactions with anyone within GamingLight as a whole, in other words I get along with everyone. I have been appointed ARC Assistant Lead twice, and as it shows the Special Force is growing at a regulated and healthy rate. I believe after watching my Vice Commanders+ over time, I have obtained a general understanding of how the role is to be used. I have been an ongoing member within the server for around 9 months.

7. How often can you be Online? :

My schedule allows me to be on most mornings and some evenings. TimeZone EST.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I currently possess one warn. The warn was a misunderstanding due to crossfire, I own up to the accident and have ensured something like it never happens again.

501st Assistant ARC Lead Colonel Hammer

Ex-Aviation Officer Lieutenant Doomlam

+support

-good app

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+ BIGGEST SUPPORT

- Was A Very good ARCAL Once i was around and still going!

- Great Application

- Most Active 501st Member ive seen

- Understands The Role of an VCMDR

- Has the Best Joe Swanson Voice : )

Edited by Deadly_RequiemxX
Need to add more

Current: Royal Guard I/Shadow Guard TRN Requiem

Former: Supervisor / ARCL Stec / VCMDR Deadly / DT MSG RX5/S75

spacer.png

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

I served as officer together  with Doomlam back then, he is an absolute amazing person! He fits extremely well as the next 501st vice-commander because he has been in GamingLight for a LONG time. He has a ton of experience and  back then when we played together he would be super creative and have many initiatives within the battalion which helped us grow and maintain fun while still being committed to be a non-mingy battalion.

He truly deserves this 👍 Goodluck:)

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

On 5/16/2022 at 5:31 PM, Gustav said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

I served as officer together  with Doomlam back then, he is an absolute amazing person! He fits extremely well as the next 501st vice-commander because he has been in GamingLight for a LONG time. He has a ton of experience and  back then when we played together he would be super creative and have many initiatives within the battalion which helped us grow and maintain fun while still being committed to be a non-mingy battalion.

bro I love doomlam!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 5/16/2022 at 11:31 PM, Gustav said:

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 5/16/2022 at 8:53 PM, Deadly_RequiemxX said:

+ BIGGEST SUPPORT

- Was A Very good ARCAL Once i was around and still going!

- Great Application

- Most Active 501st Member ive seen

- Understands The Role of an VCMDR

- Has the Best Joe Swanson Voice : )

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to AHC for training and a whitelist.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic