• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Parker

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117202431

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SO Lieutenant Commander Parker/ Nova CSM Falkery

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, Darth Rank

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 112 hours or so, probably around 120 or 130.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:
Well im quite a nerd about this stuff, im a big fan of all lore before the sequel trigilogy while my focus is currently on the original trilogy. I currently Game Master a tabletop session of the Star Wars RPG by Flight Fantasy Games and currently am writing a story for the session every week.
To put in to perspective all the books I've read Ill generally list all of them....

Thrawn Original
Thrawn: Alliances
Thrawn: Treason
Lords of the Sith
Tarkin by James Luceno
Outbound Flight
A New Dawn

The Old Republic: Revan 
The Old Republic: Deceived 

Red Harvest 
Star Wars Death Troopers

The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance 

The Old Republic: Annihilation

Darth Bane: Path of Destruction 

Darth Bane: Rule of Two

Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil 
Darth Plagueis
Shatterpoint 
Plus Many more I've not included here

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

Currently, I have am interest in hosting events. I think I could be good at and have spoken with people on events/ came up with many of my own ideas. I feel that as GM I can hopefully help the community plus get some ideas as well for my tabletop from the GM team here!

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: 

Well I can say that I have not be banned, warned, or overall don't cause issues in RP. I've had some minor situations when i first joined this server but overall think I can handle players and not cause a problem on the GM job.  I think I can understand the rules and follow them properly. I try to usually put effort into what I'm doing and don't wish to waste anyone's time in anything I host

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
Barely, I was a former GM on another server about 5 years ago. I barely got any experience as I would describe the GM experience there as super restrictive. The GM job on that server was also new at the time and not something that was properly understood at the time. I would like to say on this is that I don't really count this as an experience but think I could probably easily understand it all again. I was removed at the beginning of its existence, never made an attempt on that server to rejoin.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Typically in the sense that they are the ones creating events, simulations and working with staff and players to do thing that create a fun environment for the server. They are to be serious at all times and not treat events like a joke typically. Game Masters are the main people who handle anything from passive RP, Combat RP events, Sims, and even assisting players in tryouts or other things.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
ON Ship Passive:  "UPTOWN FUNK
The Max Rebo band or the Cantina band is brought aboard the ship for a BIG party for the troopers. This would be given as a result of some sort of MEGA event happening previously that day. The event actors in this case would be looking for new talent to join their RP band and would be looking through all troopers for 1 or 2 band members. The ISD would welcome them to debrief where a stage with lights and hopefully a disco ball would be placed! Players would be allowed to openly leave the Debrief at any time if they don't want to participate! The Cantina band would have the REDACTED battalions execute any participate who 1 the cantina band do not find worry of their spot in the band and 2. If the person is a troll (IE They rick roll the event etc....)  Lastly, any player who is chosen in RP would receive a big credit reward IE lets say 10mil. The Max Rebo or Cantina band at the end would leave the ship and whoever won the spot behind claiming they dont need to stinkin imperial scum in their band
This is a singing/ comedy event in which particpating is not required but should be funny!
 Event Summary of Needed Actions:
An announcement by ISB or high command would inform the Crew about the Band coming aboard
A Dupe with chairs, stage, lights, and judge chairs are placed in DB
The band would be brought on board the ISD from a transport 
Band would receive protection by Shock for the Event  (they are not required to stay at the event}
Redacted forces would be under orders of the band if they need to kill a participant (they are not required to stay at the event}
Event would go on for 30 minutes to 1 hour at most
Event would end with a few participants being rewarded and the band leaving the ship and commenting how they don't want any imperials in their band!

Off Ship Event MEGA [Special forces focused but not limited to}
"Remnants of Rhen Var"
Rhen Var (if anyone played the old Star Wars the Clone Wars game for PS2), is a planet on the Outer Rim that is a frozen wasteland. It was a planet ignored by the rebellion and the Empire. The forgotten planet has not been a populated planet in most senses. During the Clone Wars, the republic fought to control the planet, losing and regaining it. The planet has a many destroyed listening posts, CIS, and Republic vessels/vehicles on the planet's surface now. The ISD has been tasks with investigating some disturbances on the planet. Strange murmurs of a weird communications (Sith language) have been going outbound from the planet. Every Imperial scout, agent, and trooper, never reports in... All we get is a comms "WHAT IS THAT!!!? IS that a ........ We serve you MASTER, we die for you, Our lives are yours to take............" END TRANSMISSION
We need the ISD to investigate the disturbances and end whatever resistance is causing us so many problems on the planet.

Event Details:

The ISD would be presented this data by an ISB/ Senior High Command....
The planet Hoth we would use for travel to. 
A jedi temple would hopefully be duped or built on Hoth and would have one entrance in and out
Special forces would be given a debrief based on the above information and would be tasked with investigating the planet and putting down the resistance.
A communication in general would be given ship wide that they ship is investigating a disturbance on Rhen Var.
A Inquistors/command/special forces would be allowed to enter the temple. The regular troopers would be defending their landing area from whatever issues present themselves
Upon landing on Hoth (Rhen Var) the troops would find a ghost town with nothing on planet.. They would look around and find absolutely nothing, besides the temple. 
In the Temple a tomb would be there as it is the tomb of  Ulic Qel-Droma . Once inside the temple the players would start to hear voices. These people would hopefully be fully cloaked or have something invisible to communicate with. "LEAVE THIS PLACE AND NEVER RETURN" - Would hear this said several times
Upon not leaving after 3 minutes. a bunch of creatures would attack the troopers, could be anything from zombies to troopers under the control of the evil Sith Ghost
OUTSIDE of the temple, the players would fight droids/zombies under the control of the Evil Sith Presence
Once the resistance is crushed an Evil Sith presence would begin to fight the players and would hopefully look like some sort of ghost. This person would be a boss and would be backed up by a minion or 2 who have sabers as well. 
The players would kill this boss and his minions and he would state " You fools, you are doomed, you should have left when you had a chance"
BACK ON SHIP a GM or hopefully a high command member would give an order to bomb the temple and surroundings under the control of this force spirit and would  end up destroying the temple and everything near it.
(Players would be evacuated of course before this)
A debrief would end off the End and an interogation of the person under the influence of the Sith Presence. Resulting in there Termination. 
At the debrief it would be determined that the remnants of  Ulic Qel-Droma's Sith past is what they were fighting on the planet.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Don't remember probably !give @ (then the weapon ID)  the at symbol standing for the person your looking at. Or you could do if I remember correctly !give (Name) (Item) . 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): If I remember its !model @

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Updated with new events due to feedback, This is probably the best I can summarize
Updated Second time with COMPLETELY new events, I put much work into these two events. I know even still they probably dont cover everything but feel these are what  good events look like!

Edited by Parkerxxx

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

+/Support
- You have past ULX experience on another server
- 2 months you have been on the server for, equally spread across 112 hours.
- You seem to know how GM's work, what their duties are

- WIth saying you have good event ideas, could have helped to apply one in your app, as your event ideas in their are one line, short descriptions
- Goodluck, just because I -supported apart of your app doesnt mean im against you joining 

• Like 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

2 minutes ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+/Support

- WIth saying you have good event ideas, could have helped to apply one in your app, as your event ideas in their are one line, short descriptions
- Goodluck, just because I -supported apart of your app doesnt mean im against you joining 

Ill take this into consideration and update the app with a better event description when I have time, thank you!

Edited by Parkerxxx
  • Like 1

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

6 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+/Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

7 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+/Support

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

+/- Support

kind of low effort answers, good ideas but poorly written/punctuated. 

Overall you're a good applicant, but I'd suggest looking at how much effort the accepted ones have put into them. Also I would say not fully knowing basic ULX commands while applying is not a good idea. Read through the whole GM handbook and revise your answers, then i'll gladly change to +support