1. Steam Name: Cross

2. Ingame Name: N/A

3. SteamID64: 76561197999133011

4. Ban Length: 3 days

5. Admin that Banned you: [GL]Benjacobs34

6. Reason for Ban: 

Ltap Done for Salad

7. Dispute: 

I have no idea what I did or that this was even an admin issue. Backstory I am new to Imperial RP I am still trying to figure out where stuff is on the ship. I was exploring the vast ship which is easy to get turned around in. When I found a way outside. I may have crossed a KOS/AOS line during this exploration. I don't know why they are on the floor very easy to miss. I am outside the ship for a while, when I noticed the doors close on the way I got out. I was confused and just waited around a bit more. Until the doors opened and I got shot. I figured "oh I must have crossed a kos/aos line" my friend invited me too HLL so I left the server after getting killed. 

Today I go to login and find I have a 3 day ban for LTAP plus a warn. I am guessing for entering an AREA?????? The Line says AOS/KOS but I guess some lines require the admin to go full gestapo and Ban / Warn. 

My dispute with this ban is the admins inability to communicate in anyway during the events that unfolded. If I was breaking the rules there should have been an admin sit immediately. Instead I got killed in a completely RP manner for crossing a KOS/AOS line. This was an RP situation that got handled that way. At no point was I pm or messaged by anyone. When I died I respawned and nothing happened no communication no nothing. An I left the server thinking that it was a simple passing of kos/aos sign. 

Edited by AcidTest
  • Dislike 2

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

-support

this doesnt add up, this is the second ban you have recieved in the last 4 days from GL for the same reason. doesnt really sound like a staff issue.

• Dislike 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

37 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

-support

this doesnt add up, this is the second ban you have recieved in the last 4 days from GL for the same reason. doesnt really sound like a staff issue.

Thank you for your biased opinion. An disregarding my entire appeal to spout your own view of past events. 

Edited by AcidTest
  • Dislike 1

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

Hello Mr. Cross.
Your ban stems from the following warn: FailRP, LTAP.
You were also warned 12 minutes prior to your ban for FailRP and No Intent to RP because you turned off the engines, then a few hours prior to that, you were warned for FailRP again.
You are also currently serving a 20 warn ban for Gaminglights PoliceRP Server, and currently have 23 warns all across gaminglight.
based on your previous actions from yesterday,

-Support

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

Due to the overall toxicity, disrespect, and displayed attitude on this post I believe your ban should stay. Your story isn't adding up either. Did you respawn? Did you leave the server to play HLL? You seem to be conflicting your own statements alot.

-Support.

edit: noo my precious reputation is gonna go down!!!!!! whatever will i do!!!11!! 😭

Edited by sage
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

30 minutes ago, Kiar said:

Hello Mr. Cross.
You were also warned 12 minutes prior to your ban for FailRP and No Intent to RP because you turned off the engines, then a few hours prior to that, you were warned for FailRP again.
You are also currently serving a 20 warn ban for Gaminglights PoliceRP Server, and currently have 23 warns all across gaminglight.

-Support

There was no LTAP. the staff had horrible communication skills and allowed me to leave without notifying me with the intent to have a sit. I crossed a line that said "kos/aos" got killed and respawned, I left for another game. Is staff doing their job?? the event took place over the course of 10mins I had no sit. Do I need to AFK for 10mins before disconnecting now?

You are also currently serving a 20 warn ban for Gaminglights PoliceRP Server, and currently have 23 warns all across gaminglight. Those were false warns and the ban appeal thread was a total witch hunt. 

Edited by AcidTest
formating

1 hour ago, sage said:

Due to the overall toxicity, disrespect, and displayed attitude on this post I believe your ban should stay. Your story isn't adding up either. Did you respawn? Did you leave the server to play HLL? You seem to be conflicting your own statements alot.

-Support.

edit: noo my precious reputation is gonna go down!!!!!! whatever will i do!!!11!! 😭

Forum Diplomat Message
Keep this thread to a +Support/-Support basis ONLY.
Arguing between eachother is prohibited.
Failure to do so and continued arguing will result in forums warnings/restrictions being handed out as well as this topic being locked until SMT reviews it. Thank you, Name

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

3 hours ago, sage said:

-Support.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

6 hours ago, sage said:

-Support.

I concur with Crunch here. You have been very rude in here to other members and tbh, arguing in your comments is not a good look for you.

- Massive Support

• Dislike 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

7 hours ago, Kiar said:

Hello Mr. Cross.

-Support

Forum Diplomat Message

Due to continued arguing, this post has been LOCKED for SMT review.

Thank you,

Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother