What do y’all wanna see for the next map update?

Its Buck

Personally I wanna see a larger medbay and potentially more RP zones outside of LCZ

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Id really like if some of the bunk doors closed automatically for example like the checkpoint doors.

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

D class football field

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

More hallway variety. Hallways are very constricted and hard to move around in. I think it would be cool if theres some variety so you can build some props or just hang out or whatever else.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

On 5/16/2022 at 11:01 AM, FusionThunder said:

D5 HCMD office in HCMD bunks

Fusion D5 isn't relevant enough for that smh

I personally want a bigger LCZ and possibly a re-texture of the entire map lmao

Edited by Gyara
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

On 5/16/2022 at 10:01 AM, FusionThunder said:

D5 HCMD office in HCMD bunks

Share the MTF HCMD Office with Nu7. 

Anyway, I'd want to see a smaller surface and a larger EZ. 

Because 50% of surface is rarely or never used, so that could free up space for the map.

A larger EZ was cool on Site-05. There used to be an actual cafeteria and office space. There was an office for every site admin. It was honestly comparable to LCZ.

• Like 3

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

More diverse LCZ/Reversal to old LCZ cause I miss it, and also make more unique test chambers.

also LEAN ISLAND, I LOVE LEAN, I LOVE LEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

6 minutes ago, Jummy said:

More diverse LCZ/Reversal to old LCZ cause I miss it, and also make more unique test chambers.

also LEAN ISLAND, I LOVE LEAN, I LOVE LEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE LEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

more hallways

the site is deadass a 2-3 lane cod map

also only render what the player is viewing instead of the whole map. would heavily fix lag

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

LCZ needs a redesign. More containment chambers for Euclid SCP's that arent very powerful. Needs to have more hallways and maybe some vents. perhaps some special rooms (Like the gas room on site-05 that locked the hallway door when enabled)

HCZ needs a retexture. more containment chambers and more halls. make it slightly more difficult to navigate with less elevators. Less acid and more endless pits. SCP-682's chamber needs to seem more dangerous with plenty of defense mechanisms and maybe a new way to breach him (Break open a gate switch in a level 4 locked room, alerting all of site. Lower the acid, Raise the grate, and open the doors while the alarms are blaring. this would allow 682 to be omega buffed)

EZ needs a retexture and make it seem more like an area you are able to relax. A small medbay thats more of a checkup area for Band-Aids. Gate-a needs to be redesigned.

Surface needs a complete overhaul. there needs to be more hills and less trees. make the surface snowy or in a desert as it would add to the "middle of nowhere" vibe SCP sites give off. CI base needs to be inconspicuous hidden in the middle of nowhere. there should be a small town with warehouse for Mech Raids, looking inconspicuous on the outside but having obvious foundation vibes inside. Echo 5 needs to be a sort of FOB type base with highly advanced technology vibes. make the surface seem bigger than it is. Most importantly bring back the grand scale of Site-05's Dick & Balls mountain, it needs to be huge (with 2 smaller hills on the bottom to look like balls)

For the whole map, add a render distance with fog. this would heavily reduce total lag of the server causing less shit to be rendered. Lower the prop count and make props apart of the world.

5 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

also only render what the player is viewing instead of the whole map. would heavily fix lag

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand
Render distance
  • Like 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron