My Game Master APP

In-game name: Jack

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:509003987

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: LTCOL

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No I Have Not

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I Have No Warnings At This Moment

How much time do you have on the server?: 2 Month's

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: it would be a 8/10 I Read The New Darthvader manga and watched the movies (played games such as Fallen Order)

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I Want To Make Sure That People Have Fun On The Server From What I Have Seen GM's Cant Be That Active during Morning,Night but ı can be (cuz of my timezone)

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I Can Only Give You My Words But I Will Make Sure That I Will Follow The Rules And Guidelines

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No I Have Not Since I Left SCP Rp Before My App Went Trough

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
@Event Ping
[On-ship] [Passive/Switch] 
The Spy's  [HOSTED By:Jack]
ISD Enlisted Jack Makes A Landing Request To ISD When He Lands There is 3 more people with him he seems a bit worried when he gets off 2 people with DLT-19 Blasters Comes Off With Him Their İdentitiy İs [REDECTED] What will hepen?
Starts İn:15 Mınutes
Connect With: steam://connect/205.178.177.12:27015 or put "connect imperialrp.gaminglight.com" in console *

@Event Ping
[Off-ship] [Combat] 
The Research Base [HOSTED By:Jack]
A Call From The ISB Enlisted jack Has Reached The ISD He İnforms The ISD About A Research Base Located On The Planet Endor The Research BaseThats Over Runned By Rebels it  Holds [REDECTED] İnformassion about a dissase Special Opperassion Members Are Called Down To MHB And They Are Breifed About The Mission.
Starts İn:15 Mınutes
Connect With: steam://connect/205.178.177.12:27015 or put "connect imperialrp.gaminglight.com" in console *

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Like I Said I Need To Get Trained On These Since I Have Never Been A GM

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Like I Said I Need To Get Trained On These Since I Have Never Been A GM

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Current -Purge BJL COL/Overseer Jack ON21

-Support
- I do believe that you would like to become a GM, seeing as you studied the event pings from discord
- You seem like a nice guy and all but if you read the GM guidelines it would have showed you how to give weapons and model, ETC
- With a little bit more research into the handbook along with giving more detail on your Event ideas i believe you can join
- Goodluck man, just because i -supported doesnt mean i dont want you to get in

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

7 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
- I do believe that you would like to become a GM, seeing as you studied the event pings from discord
- You seem like a nice guy and all but if you read the GM guidelines it would have showed you how to give weapons and model, ETC
- With a little bit more research into the handbook along with giving more detail on your Event ideas i believe you can join
- Goodluck man, just because i -supported doesnt mean i dont want you to get in

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+/- support

I think he's super trustworthy. I know him and think he'd make a great fit, but this application seems low-effort. Also you should know some basic ULX stuff before joining. from experience I can say it's better to study for 2 weeks or so about gm and ULX and dupes (ETC ETC) before joining, as there is a cooldown after removal if you make any mistakes. Edit your app, read through the entirety of gm handbook (use the tabs on the side to see more) and i'll gladly edit to +support

You're a good guy and I hope you get in!