Steel's Naval Rear Admiral Application

DefectiveSteve

Should Steel become a Rear Admiral?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steel become a Rear Admiral?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SD Captain Steel

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Rear Admiral so that I can help the branch more as well as encourage more leadership out of both enlisted and supervisors. I am active and on the server every day and am looking for more opportunities for leadership and responsibility.  I want to be able to better help supervisors reach their quotas and encourage more sims and training to be hosted by them as well in the absence of low command. I also would like to be more involved in the development of the battalion and to propose some ideas to improve it.  I would like to get more interaction between supervisors and enlisted and make newer members of naval feel more content with their responsibilities. I want everyone in naval to not be afraid to ask questions as I care about this battalion a lot and I genuinely want to see it improve. I wish to reward those who stand out as leaders so that their efforts feel noticed and further their own personal improvements and progress. I believe I hold the capabilities to be a good low command member and that I am ready for it. I see naval doing well but I want to help it do even better and I think that this position is the best way for me to do that.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

698 hours as I am writing this but my battle metrics will be more up to date:
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/154832115

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A Rear Admiral is expected to oversee and train supervisors. Rear Admiral is to update rosters and promote enlisted and supervisors who surpass expectations and correct or punish  those who fall short of them. I would be expected to be a role model to all other naval members and to always uphold a high standard of myself and those around me. I would need to make sure supervisors whom I oversee are meeting their quotas and doing their jobs properly as well as make sure that the enlisted are being trained properly and know how to do all of the sectors they are being assigned. I am to work with other low command members as well as the board of admiralty to improve the battalions. I am expected to also improve and maintain relations with other battalions and handle cross battalion arguments and conflicts. I am to make sure that supervisors are assigning sectors to the enlisted in the correct timings and to not let the enlisted run out of things to do and get bored. I am expected to have the confidence and authority to enforce the rules of naval and to make sure everyone is following them and maintaining the standards of naval at all times.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

There are a multitude of reasons I can come up with of why I am trustworthy in a command position. I have zero strikes in naval and have never had to be warned or talked to about my actions. I always remain doing my tasks and don’t deviate from them until I am sure they are complete. I am a specialty lead and that already requires a large amount of leadership and ability to administrate, it also requires a lot of trust to obtain. I have zero warnings on any gaming light server and am also a part of the staff team as a moderator. All of the battalions I work with know me well for my dedication to their  branch and  my activity on the server.  Players that get to know me would say that I follow the rules well, that I am very active and I always try to encourage others to do the same. I have spent a lot of time building the reputation I have gained and I definitely would not want to throw it away now. This branch means a lot to me and I only wish to improve it. Attempting to worsen naval or abuse my position as a command rank is the last thing I would want to do.

7. How often can you be Online? :

3-7 hours a day and usually 4+ hours on weekends.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 

Zero warns

Edited by DefectiveSteve

R Captain Steel
Previous: Security Director | Admiral Garrick Versio |  Senior Commander DT 1LT

+ Support

- Great SO, earned his spot as Director

- Active as hell

- Does incredible work

Steel is one of the most deserving for one of these spots in my opinion. He is always on top of his work and has done great work within security, and I would love to see where he can take that from here.

1 hour ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active as hell

- Does incredible work

Steel is one of the most deserving for one of these spots in my opinion. He is always on top of his work and has done great work within security, and I would love to see where he can take that from here.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

2 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active as hell

- Does incredible work

My man is the most active Naval and does tryouts like no one else. I see him as a perfect fit

That Guy Spoon | Oppression

Ranks:
SCP : AHOME Bwai CI RVG SFC Bwai    

Imperial: Ex. 69th CPT Director of Research | Ex. SMO Captain of the Naval Branch

3 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active as hell

- Does incredible work

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

12 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active as hell

- Does incredible work

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

14 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active as hell

- Does incredible work

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/15/2022 at 10:23 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active as hell

- Does incredible work

When I first saw that the Rear Admiral position opened up, I thought that Steel should do it because he is a great Naval. Steel is someone who exemplifies the great ideologies of Naval.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 5/15/2022 at 4:23 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active as hell

- Does incredible work

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

On 5/15/2022 at 4:23 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active as hell

- Does incredible work

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 5/16/2022 at 12:23 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active as hell

- Does incredible work

On 5/15/2022 at 7:23 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

- Active as hell

- Does incredible work

Steel has been nothing short of amazing in his positions as SO and SD. He's extremely competent in his role, and definitely super deserving of rear admiral.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to NHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic