Arrestables application for gunnery

mgmessenger

steam id: STEAM_0:1:543798656

what speciality: gunnery officer

commodore: proteus

how I could improve the branch I'm requesting: how I could help I'm usually on the entire day unless I have school or dinner or anything that involves with family or friends. and I strive to be in a power role to improve Gunnery and navy at the same time together. I would say I have much experience using and firing weapons such in an event or a sim I'm usually on the guns or supply checks when these events or sims happen and try my very best when I am participating.

why should I be trusted with this rank: I try to be friendly, inviting and in general a good role model for all of navy I show newcomers what to do and what not to do in situations like how to ask permission to go into pits to do a maintenance check or order supplies from the pandora right next store to us. I don't have thousand hours on this server but what I have to showing respect to everyone I meet and being friendly and staying on task. I have never been rude or defy orders from a higher up so that is why I think I should be trusted.

why do I want this rank: why I want this rank is because when I'm in an event or sim on the ship I'm just roleplaying not actually shooting guns and targeting the ship. If I could actually protect the ship and it's fellow inhabitants on board from rebel landing ships and capital ships from doing any harm to the ship or the people inside the ship I would feel more achieved since I just saved a life from dying and protecting the empire and emperor from any harm before it even reaches the star destroyer.

do I understand that if I receive a strike I will be stripped of the rank: yes, I understand clearly that if I receive a strike I will be kicked out and understand the consequences that will meet me.

what my purpose of my rank: I understand of my first rank is to learn how this specialty operates and engage with the regimental engineers to have a better understanding of the structure that is the Gunnery branch.

Edited by mgmessenger

+Support
After you revised this I have changed my opinion to support, best of luck!

Edited by Parkerxxx

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

+Support

After seeing Arrestables edit his application multiple times and comepletely rewrite it, I am happy with +supporting this now. Arrestables is constantly listening to orders, talking with everyone he can, and is generally a good person to be around and a good representation of Naval. I think he is fit for the position of Gunnery Officer and his dedication towards it (multiple edits and a complete rewrite) can't go unnoticed.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

2 hours ago, sage said:

+Support

After seeing Arrestables edit his application multiple times and comepletely rewrite it, I am happy with +supporting this now. Arrestables is constantly listening to orders, talking with everyone he can, and is generally a good person to be around and a good representation of Naval. I think he is fit for the position of Gunnery Officer and his dedication towards it (multiple edits and a complete rewrite) can't go unnoticed.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

2 hours ago, sage said:

+Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+support 
Arestable you seem like a dedicated man I would love to see you help gunnery you follow orders at all times you help others you have very good respect maturity and a Positive altitude you Do what is need and you help anyone in need Good luck

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support 

501st ARCL COL Maze

16 hours ago, sage said:

+Support

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 5/15/2022 at 8:14 PM, Parkerxxx said:

+Support
After you revised this I have changed my opinion to support, best of luck!

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 5/16/2022 at 4:25 AM, sage said:

+Support

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

ACCEPTED!!!

Congratulations on being accepted for Gunnery Officer!

Please Speak to LaFoursh (Tenn Graneet) for your training.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• J0LT locked this topic