5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sauce become the next Rear Admiral

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Sauce
2. What Regiment are you applying for?
Naval
3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I wish to become Rear Admiral of Naval for 3 major reasons. The first reason I wish to become a Rear Admiral is how I would be able to assist the Admirals and the Supervisory. Rear Admiral is one of the most important positions because it's the bridge between Admiral and Supervisory, and obviously, the Admirals cannot handle every little situation and the Supervisory have many needs. For example training, everyday questions, specialties task, and other things and as a Rear Admiral, I can handle all of these situations with ease, creating a smooth Chain of Command and preventing confusion and chaos. The second reason is how I wish to manage and handle the future of Naval under the Admirals. When I first joined Naval I was recruited by a Rear Admiral and was shown everything Navy had to offer, throughout my time in Naval I saw this Rear Admiral lead Supervisory and manage all those below him, the way Officers and Enlisted trusted this man was fascinating to me and as I rank up I see how his decisions affected me and those around me he helps mold the future of Naval and I wish to be able to do the same. I wish to be able to show the Supervisors and Enlisted how a Command Officer should act, and show them the steps they need to take to achieve their goals in Naval the way I was. The final reason I wish to become a Rear Admiral is that I wish to gain experience in Low Command. Everyone must take steps in their life and goals, for me, my goal is to reach the rank of Admiral BUT I am aware of much to learn and I truly believe that I have learned all I can as a supervisor, and now I set my eyes upon Low Command the position I believe will teach me the most. As mentioned before Rear Admiral is a bridge between the Admirals and Supervisory but this position is more than that as it will teach you truly how to lead the mass, how to fill out spreadsheets, and the expectations of Command on Gaminglight. These are the three reasons I wish to become Rear Admiral.
4. How much game time do you have on the server?
At the time of Writing 10 days
5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of a Rear Admiral in Naval can be summed up into 2 major parts. The first part is the assisting and managing of Enlisted and Supervisory personnel in their day-to-day activities. Enlisted and Supervisory are extremely important personnel who are learning the ropes of Naval and as a Supervisor, I can tell you we have an extreme amount of questions, confusion, and needs, and if I was messaging an Admiral every time they might just quit. The second major purpose of the Rear Admiral is to be like a branch between the Admirals and the rest of the Naval. You see the Admirals are at the top of our Chain of Command and are tasked with a large number of things to do, and they have to be able to trust the Rear Admiral to be able to handle some of these tasks. And a smaller task is to learn the task and expectations of Command Officers.
6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I should be trusted with the Rear Admiral position because of one of my staff, and gamemaster positions. As a member of the staff team, I am fully aware of the rules and expectations of the server I am aware of the consequences if abuse the power given to me and the basic rules and regulations of the server I must enforce into my Enlisted and Supervisors. Also, I should be trusted with this position because of how I carry myself as a Supervisor. As an Officer I take my position very seriously, I shall admit I do like to joke around but within Naval regulations and Server rules, I am capable and knowledgeable of everything within Naval and Specialty. Speaking of which as a Senior Security Officer I am tasked with overseeing and advising Shock and Deathtroopers, and have never done anything to abuse the secret information or the status I have been given within the battalion and don't plan to. The final reason is the trust and relationships I have built within Navy. I can sit here and speak on how I deserve this position all I want but I feel the best examples of why I do are within Naval itself. I hold myself up to the expectations that members within Naval can trust my decision-making and leadership, knowing they can come to me for questions and concerns, and can openly admit I deserve this position and would never abuse it.
7. How often can you be Online? :
I can be online almost every day (about 5 days a week) for a minimum of 3 hours. 
8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I do not

Edited by Sauce Chef

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

14 hours ago, ShadowNaval said:

+Support 

-Great leader

-Detailed App

-Active

-Dedicated

-Friendly

• Gaminglight Love 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

22 hours ago, Parkerxxx said:

+ Support
Good Officer, Good Naval, Nothing bad to say. 
Best of Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/15/2022 at 1:48 AM, ShadowNaval said:

+Support 

-Great leader

-Detailed App

-Active

-Dedicated

-Friendly

straight facts

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

+support

I only have positive interactions with him. Mature and competent in his role.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to Myself and Mann for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic