Iceberkk's High Inquisitor Application- Denied

Iceberkk

Do you Think Iceberkk Should be the High Inquisitor?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Think Iceberkk deserves the Position?

• Yes [Explain Why]
    • NO [Explain Why]

What is your IGN? (In Game Name):

The Ninth Siste | Iceberkk 

Why do you want to become the position of High Inquisitor?: 

I would like to be the high inquisitor for the great love, passion and devotion I have for the IQ battalion. If I become the High Inquisitor I will put all the effort I can to make the battalion as active as possible and also make sure that the personal in the battalion are having a good time in the server.

I will also make sure that I'm leading the battalion with discipline and as much seriousness that a High Command needs to have in order to improve that is a great leader not minging around and making sure that the battalion is doing good and are hard working to make the battalion as active as possible, overseeing the Command/Officers/NCOs/Enlisted that keep joining into the battalion.

I will give you all a little bit of my background when I join the server I was not as interested as how I am
right now, when I joined the server the first pack that I bought was the Apprentice pack since that day I started escalating ranks doing as much as I could to improve my activity on the server as weal  in the Inquisitorius Battalion since the day I became A lord My excitement levels escalated as I was really happy to be a LORD on the IQ battalion after the day I got Promoted to lord I kept escalating more ranks doing my best With SIM/Trainings traying to keep the battalion busy and making sure that Troopers were having a good time in the server.

After a couple of weeks, I became a MAJ/LORD IX which put mi in a status where I could 
Applied to be a part of the command team Vice commander/LORE IQ/ The Ninth Sister that opened more doors for me in a way that I could do even missions that included me more with other battalions and also a lot of more opportunities to give the IQ battalions and other different battalions a good experience of different RP situations. Now applying to be part of the lovely [High Command Community/Team].

What is the biggest thing you would bring to Inquisitorious High Command?:

The best thing that I would bring to the High Command team is my activity devotion and love, joining the game as much as possible trying to give this lovely server as much as activity as I can. to also give the players or in other words the members of the battalions a lot of things to do keeping them busy with missions/Events/Training/SIMs and other more activities since I have the privilege to do so since I'm also a GM In the GamingLight ImperialRP Server.

What is the purpose of a High IQ?: 

The purpose of a High Command is overseeing the Command/Officers/NCOs/Enlisted or in other words the entire battalion making sure to lead the battalion and also maintain the battalion in control in other words making sure that the battalion is doing grate and making sure that the battalion has good activity for the good server properties and another thing the other purpose of a High IQ is to make sure people in the battalion as weal in the Server are having a good time/FUNN.

Why should we trust you to be IQ High Command?:

I will say that the High Command Team should trust me with this position because I'm a serious person that wants to improve as much as he cans to make the server a better place for other new players that join the server, I also want them to have a good experience. I want to make sure that they are having fun Of Course always putting the rules first. I have also devoted a lot of my time to the IQ role and a lot of more time to the battalion in order to give role to other battalions and also to make sure that the people in the server have something to do not just staying in one place without knowing what to do or waiting for something to happen I want to make sure that they are as busy as possible If possible making sure that the players are having a good experience in the GamingLight ImperialRP Server.

How often can you be active in-game?:

[Mondays 4:00pm to 12:00am] [
Tuesdays 6:00 pm to 12:00am] [Wednesdays 4:00pm to 12:00am] [ Thursdays 6:00pm to 12:00am] [Fridays 4:00pm to 12:00am] and in the [Weekends] I'm on 9:00am or 10:00am to 12:00am [If I'm not Working].

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

I have no warnings and I also plan to leave my record clean.

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

+support

-great guy

-always willing to help out others

Goodluck iceberkk!!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/16/2022 at 12:41 AM, clarence said:

+support

-great guy

Goodluck iceberkk!!!

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 5/16/2022 at 6:41 AM, clarence said:

+support

-great guy