Ridgeland - False Warn Report- Accepted

Mufew

Your In-game: Mish

The admin's name in-game: Ridgeland

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: LTAP/FAILRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/0277217b790f1e864b9e23e7696442da

Why do you think this warn was false: I was robbing store 255 got killed revived by EMS then arrested I walked to the cop car ready to be taken to DOC like 1 min into the drive my game crashed, as you can see from the picture the logs don't say "Disconnected by user" which would mean I clicked the quit button but my game just crashed. I also just don't believe Ridgeland looked at the logs before he warned me.

Any extra information: I never intentionally left the game to avoid being  arrested. I have not had a warn in probably 3 years and this one was honestly not my fault.

You did not get revived by EMS you respawed as I witnessed in a clip So the failrp part of your Warn is accurate while you're LTAP was a mistake on my behalf and I do apologize I indeed mistook for another player from a previous sit and had the incorrect information essentially mixing up you and another person's name at the time I did not realize because I was kind of overwhelmed with sits but you did respawn while EMS was online but I'm unsure if a Warn can be edited if anything the whole thing can be removed

And I do not have access to this clip it was streamed to me via Discord but I do know the person that may have it if any smt would like to see it

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+support on the warn being changed to just state failRP, as evidence was shown to prove there was not any LTAP in play, also if he recieved a 3 day ban as per the staff guidelines for LTAP then that should be appealed as well.

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

That bald Aussie Guy

• Phil changed the title to Ridgeland - False Warn Report- Accepted