Shadows Application for Rear Admiral- Denied

DT CMDR AX4

Shadows App  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Naval Rear Admiral?

• Yes Please explain why
    • No Please explain why

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :SHadow

2. What Regiment are you applying for?Naval Rear Admrial

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?  There are plenty of reasons why I would Love to have this position 1 Teamwork I would like Naval to wok together a lot more with Other battalions. The team work in this Naval Branch is Good But it can be way way way Better then it currently is. I would Like Them To do more missions trainings and sims I only want the best For Naval. 2 There overall activity Is good However I would love to make it spectacular. There activity Isn't The best it can possibly be. I would love to go  For the best Activity. I would like to make naval the most RP friendly branch. I would like naval to Be the most kind and welcoming branch in the server. I don't like how not many people would like to work with naval I as Shadow Former Rear admiral Would like to change this in any way i possibly can. I think we all as naval Should have the same goals in mind such as Fixing this battalion and making it the best of the Best.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?1,263:14 This is my battlemtrics if you would like to check https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/963574855

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The Main purpose of being a High ranking Is to over see their Battalion. They are to make sure Everything is going as smoothly as possible. They are to help Supervisors/Officers with trainings and sims and Make sure they are doing there job. They are to make sure any and all Supervisors are hitting quota at all times. as a Naval Rear Admiral you are to Discipline those who can and will not uphold the standards of being a supervisor and or Enlisted. We are to make Sure Everything is being done as it needs to. As A Naval Rear Admiral Your job is to listen to ideas and Reports or Recomdation's for promotions/Demotions and or strikes. These are Most of the main purposes of a Naval Rear Admiral

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should trust me with Rear Admiral For many reasons. My Reputation with this community Is great everyone loves me. I have had previous and multiple Command Experiences. I was a Maj in Havoc and Nova I also used to Be Tenn Graneet and A Naval Rear admiral as well as a DT SGM. I am Not a Bias person and Not a Disrespectful person. I know when I should Be serious and when its time for jokes. I will punish and talk to anyone who does not abide By Naval Rules. I am a very friendly and understanding person to talk to about Important matters.

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be online Anywhere form 1-5 Hours a day atleast

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :Unfornutly I do However it was a few months ago maybe even a year no idea I have a warning for  Misuse of player report system.

Side note Thank you for Reading my application for Naval Rear Admiral

Note:Changed title 

Edited by ShadowNaval

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+support

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

2 hours ago, Lord Scrubbyith said:

+Support
Great person
Work closely with and can trust 
Capable for the position
Has experience

• Like 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

• DT CMDR AX4 changed the title to Shadows Application for Rear Admiral
On 5/15/2022 at 12:12 AM, Lord Scrubbyith said:

+Support
Great person
Capable for the position
Has experience

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

On 5/15/2022 at 6:12 AM, Lord Scrubbyith said:

+Support
Great person
Capable for the position
Has experience

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

+support

Shadow is great to be around. He's trustable and would like to see him as rear admiral.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Navy Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Edited by Bear_

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ unlocked and locked this topic