• Yes "please say why"
    • No "please say why"

Your In-game Name: PryingTree

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114592179

The admin's name in-game: caroline

What warning did you receive: Formal

When did you receive this warning: 9PM EST 5/14/22

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:

I got on SCP-173 and just did my thing. I thought I knew the rules well for SCPs, as I have been previously a senior moderator, and currently I am a moderator/Forum Diplomat. Also a command member. I was speeding around when I was suppose to be using the right click on the swep. I should've known that, but it isn't stated in the MOTD. It just said "you must be holding the 173 swep at all times". What I didn't know was that you had to wait 15 seconds if there was 2 people. I thought it stacked on. For example; one person = 5 seconds, two people = 10 seconds, three people = can't move at all. 

So I was just moving really fast on autopilot, then I met a hallway where SCP 049 was. There was two people, a G9 with a D5. This is where I sped really fast even though I was getting looked at. Then I remembered, and was told, to stop since I was being looked at. So I did for what I thought was 10 seconds, (Which after reviewing the clip for appealing this, it was a fast 10 seconds). since I thought it was 10 seconds for two people. Then I ran after the other guy. Then after the first guy was turned into an instance of SCP-610, I ran to get the G9. He wasn't looking at me, just running, but I kept missing my shots. Then he looked back at me but I continued since he should've been dead. 

Why do you think this warn was false: I believe I should've gotten at least a verbal warning, I don't know why all of you think that you should remember every single rule on ever single thing. You know how many things you have to remember normally? Well over 200, that of SOPs too, as SOPs can also contradict the MOTD and combine with the MOTD if it is job specific. I didn't know because they kept changing the rules. I checked in the rule change announcements and it wasn't even there either. Not only that but this is the second time I got at least a small warn like a verbal in my year of playing this server, (at least that of my memory). So many hours.

Evidence the warning is false: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/l1VbY0kh9XU_2/d1337P0M40sG?invite=cr-MSxSN1MsNjQ3MjE3NjIs [EDITED DOWN TO 24 SECONDS INTEAD OF 2 MINUTES]

EXTRA: It is worth a shot, as I can only appeal it once and I really don't like that on my record as it can mean a lot. even if the chances are 2%. I hope you all can forgive me. Have a good day.

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

+ Support
Not worthy of a warn, mistakes like this commonly happen on SCP's all the time, plus it didn't effect anyone else really. I've also seen far worse offenders get verbal's instead of a flat out warning.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

3 minutes ago, K I W W I said:

+ Support
Not worthy of a warn, mistakes like this commonly happen on SCP's all the time, plus it didn't effect anyone else really. I've also seen far worse offenders get verbal's instead of a flat out warning.

ong burh

Demetrius Bemetrius

I mean you were the one who said you deserved a warn in the sit room.

But + support ig

• Laughing 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

35 minutes ago, Caroline said:

I mean you were the one who said you deserved a warn in the sit room.

But + support ig

well I mean I knew I was gonna get it anyway 💀 

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

2 hours ago, PryingTree said:

What I didn't know was that you had to wait 15 seconds if there was 2 people. I thought it stacked on. For example; one person = 5 seconds, two people = 10 seconds, three people = can't move at all. 

Did they change this rule? I didn't know that either tbh.

+Support, It should've at least been a verbal!

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

This is being denied for the reason of you not waiting the Proper time for 173's movement. Its true it isn't stated that you have to move with right click. 

Also, you failed to write down what warning you received. There is no rule that would get you a warning of "formal"

The 173 rule has been in place for months and has not had a change to it. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||