Jax High Inquisitor Application- Denied

Jacstur

Should Jax be the next High Inquisitor?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jax become the next High Inquisitor?

• Yes (Explain Why)
    • No (Explain Why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

The Seventh Sister / Jax

2. Why do you want to become the position of High Inquisitor?:

I would like to become The High Inquisitor because I have an outstanding amount of love and passion for Inquisitorious, however, I feel it could use some improvements, such as improvements to communication within the battalion and not only between the lower ranking members but the battalion as a whole, more engagement and rewards for activities and trainings, which means making Inquisitorious an fun and exciting experience and making sure there is consistent training at all levels taking place to keep people active and enable them to have a fun time within the Inquisitorious.

I have some changes for the Inquisitorius that will not only be well overdue but also reel people in and get old, current, and new players back into the battalion and actively playing on the server again. I will not reveal too much about said ideas but I want to rework the Battalion as a whole and give it a breath of fresh air and or enable it to flourish. I feel that a new Sub-Battalion for IQ and Purge would give the Inquisitorius new life. Furthermore, I want the Inquisitorius to not only be a fun experience for all while maintaining a level of maturity  but also be a heavily respected Battalion. Additionally, to secure that wish the Inquisitorius would need to further engage in maintaining their relationships with other Battalions by always being respectful and never arguing with them. I would like to become The High Inquisitor to secure these changes and help them come to fruition.

I also want to further update our documents within the Inquisitorius and even introduce new ones with the help of IQ command. Although we have recently gone through them and touched some things up I believe that they need to be completely remade to a degree and be precise with no mistakes. We still use old documents from time to time which have been created by our predecessors but to fully renovate our documents we must make our own and update them persistently with new rules, protocols, and procedures.

I've spent a lot of time on this server and as a part of Inquisitorius and personally I've loved every second of it as I've enjoyed all the Memories and friendships that have come from it. I want every member of not only IQ and Purge but RG as well to share that same experience I had along the way and so I want to help all three of the Battalions as much as I can. I want the Battalions to be the best of the best and be welcoming to everyone that comes their way while also remaining serious at all times.

3. What is the biggest thing you would bring to Inquisitorious High Command?: 

I have some changes for the Inquisitorius that will not only be well overdue but also reel people in and get old, current, and new players back into the battalion and actively playing on the server again. I will not reveal too much about said ideas but I want to rework the Battalion as a whole and give it a breath of fresh air and or enable it to flourish. I feel that a new Sub-Battalion for IQ and Purge would give the Inquisitorius new life. Furthermore, I want the Inquisitorius to not only be a fun experience for all while maintaining a level of maturity  but also be a heavily respected Battalion. Additionally, to secure that wish the Inquisitorius would need to further engage in maintaining their relationships with other Battalions by always being respectful and never arguing with them. I will do whatever it takes to secure these changes and help them come to fruition.
I am always on discord and I can do anything High Command needs or asks for ASAP. I am always willing to help out others.

4. What is the purpose of a High IQ?

The main purpose of The High Inquisitor is to work directly under The Grand IQ and maintain the branch's vitality and maturity by keeping it active, happy, and respectful at all times. Additionally, they should be keeping up with their troops and making sure they are having a fun time and help with resolving any issues they have. Furthermore, As The High Inquisitor, you will be responsible for overseeing the Regiment, implementing and enforcing trainings, punishing those who misbehave, and appointing commanding NCOs and Officers to your regiment accordingly. 

Command Team objectives:

• The High Inquisitor should also being consistent in checking in with their Command team/ Lore IQ for updates about NCO and Officer activity, what improvements need to be made, and to hand out to be promotions and or demotions. The High Inquisitor should also work with their command team to maintain relationships and respects between battalions whether its Navy or Army. 
  • The High Inquisitor should also be making sure their subordinates in the command team are keeping on top of their duties whether it's updating the roster, updating troops who are on or off LOA or ROA, and making sure and encouraging them reach their command quota for the month and even trying to go beyond the quota so they do not get striked.

Being a role model: 

• The High Inquisitor should always be a role model to their Command team, Officers, NCOs, and Enlisted by setting a standard of how they should strive to be. The High Inquisitor is one of the highest positions of IQ and they are always representing their Battalion and must always be Mature to set an example for their subordinates. If any member of High Command were to minge or try to instigate other players not only would it make their own Battalion and High Command look bad but I would be a horrible example for their subordinates.

The Objectives are universal for any of the battalions The High Inquisitor oversees at any point in time.

5. Why should we trust you to be IQ High Command?:

I've put in a lot of time on this server and I have been dedicated to IQ for a long time I have many people vouching for me when it comes to my dedication to this regiment and I believe I would be a good fit for this role. I always try to keep my subordinates in line regardless of if it’s a mission, event, or we’re just on the ship with nothing going on because I want to see them grow rather than see them get in trouble . Another thing is that I will try my best to resolve any and all problems present in my branch. I am also well aware of the SOP and rules and I regularly read them to refresh myself and see if anything new is added to them. I also took upon a commanding role in my local Firehouse where I oversee the Junior and Probationary members and keep them in line whether it's in public, at the station, or on a fire call and It has given me a lot of useful experience and helped me grow as an individual. I personally believe I am ready to take on the responsibility of The High Inquisitor as I have been nothing but dedicated to Inquisitorius since I joined the server.

6. How often can you be active in-game? :

• {Mondays} 2PM - 6PM EST 
  • {Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday} 8PM - 12AM EST
  • {Saturdays and Sundays} Usually anytime unless work schedules me otherwise.

7. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warnings.

Edited by Jacstur

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

MEGA +SUPPORT
-Really good application

-Served a long time in IQ

-Genuine great guy

-Active

Good luck!

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

16 minutes ago, LaFoursh said:

MEGA +SUPPORT
-Really good application

-Genuine great guy

-Active

Good luck!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

19 minutes ago, LaFoursh said:

MEGA +SUPPORT
-Really good application

-Genuine great guy

-Active

Good luck!

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

18 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

MEGA +SUPPORT
-Really good application

-Genuine great guy

-Active

Good luck!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

20 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

MEGA +SUPPORT
-Really good application

-Genuine great guy

-Active

Good luck!

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 5/14/2022 at 9:57 PM, LaFoursh said:

MEGA +SUPPORT
-Really good application

-Genuine great guy

-Active

Good luck!

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

MEGA +SUPPORT
-Really good application

-Genuine great guy

-Active

Good luck!

22 hours ago, mrbutt said:

+ very good

me like

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

MEGA +SUPPORT
-Really good application

-Genuine great guy

-Active

Good luck!

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

On 5/15/2022 at 3:57 AM, LaFoursh said:

MEGA +SUPPORT
-Really good application

-Genuine great guy

-Active

Good luck!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent|