Player Report - CyanicZed and Chineseman

Dagger

Your in game name: Ender

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:441649770

The player's in game name: CyanicZed and Chineseman

The player's steam ID (required): CyanicZed's ID: STEAM_0:0:526494227     Chineseman's ID: STEAM_0:0:421018708

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 5/13/2022, probably about 11:40 PM.

What did the player do: This is going to be a bit long. 

After I spent half an hour self breaching as SCP-8286 I made it into LCZ and killed RM Baeto. After running around for a few minutes I unfortunately ran into the real Baeto who was now off NLR. He yelled that I was a fake and after a minute of arguing MTF arrested us both for interrogation. We were brought into the incineration room and they began asking questions. I only rolled three times during the entire interrogation, once for when they asked me and the real Baeto "If we were working with the foundation", we both lost this roll so this info was useless. The second time was for an ID check, they checked the real Baeto's ID and did not have him roll because "He's the real Baeto, his ID and stuff have to be legit", this doesn't make much sense to me since with this logic I would be the only one they could prove to be the 8286 since I'm the only one that can lose rolls. Anyway I won the roll for the ID check. The final roll I did was for a blood test, they again did not have the real Baeto roll for the reasoning stated above. I won the roll. They then took me outside the room and had me sit there. This is when the clip starts. 

As you can see from the clip their reasoning for incinerating me is due to Baeto most likely telling them while I was out of earshot that he was actually High Command in medical and because I said my rank in Medical was RM I was lying, there are multiple things wrong with this. Baeto's name says his rank is an RM and he is playing on the Medic job rather than Medical command, therefore when I kill him as 8286 I am going to act out his name and rank, which is RM Baeto. Second of all, why would MTF believe a medical enlisted when he says he is actually high command IN THE MIDDLE OF AN INTERROGATON.

Conclusion: Baeto essentially changed his rank from enlisted to High Command in the middle of an interrogation, and because MTF accepted that he was high command, I was now technically lying when I said my rank was RM even though that is what Baeto's name and job says his rank is. The reason I am reporting the MTF and not Baeto is because they all unanimously believed Baeto when he said he was high command and used this as a reason to kill me, rather than either not believe him for obvious reasons or simply interrogating me more. Below is my reasoning for reporting CyanicZed and Chineseman

CyanicZed: Did one of the rolls and was the second highest ranking player present. He also was the one who put me in the Incinerator. If anything I think he doesn't deserve as harsh of a punishment because he also seemed confused about the situation after the incident. 

Chineseman: Did one of the rolls and was the highest ranking player present. He is also a Senior Mod and knows the rules more than CyanicZed. 

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kUMVtGYSsPnnR/d1337KmSDfUb?invite=cr-MSw2R2gsMTk1MDg4Mjks

What do you believe should happen to the players: A warn for FailRP

Any extra information: I made a sit about this ingame and Bulborb took it, he agreed that their reasoning for killing me was stupid. He teleported in a few people and asked them questions but it was difficult to decide who should be punished. While we were trying to figure out what to do my game crashed, when I got back everyone was doing other things. It was now past midnight and I was very tired and didn't want to drag this out so I decided to make a forums report here, I also made the report since it is difficult to decide who should be punished in this situation.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

+Support

* Names of (non-redacted) command members would be common knowledge. Medical command is not redacted

* I think the real crime here is Baeto in a new life suddenly screaming "he's a fake" like dude... you got killed by that guy at least try to RP instead of jumping to conclusions

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

-Support
I Can't really say Zed deserves a punishment at all as it's higher ups from different branches basically saying it's okay, chineseman at the very least should of stepped in and said something since he knows the rules and Baeto should know this wasn't really fair or okay. The problem is Baeto is a high command he just sits on RM job to joke around/throw people off for a gag I guess. Fault really falls on Baeto in the end for using it as an advantage in the interrogation. Rough and confusing scenario over all.

Edited by K I W W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

-Support

I was one of the Delta-5 present in this situation. I don't believe this is warn worthy, however I don't think Baeto should have used his HCMD status to confuse the players present.
Chineseman and CyanicZed are really at no fault here, nonetheless I think Baeto, CyanicZed and Chineseman should all weigh in. 

40 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

-Support 

If you found your doppelgänger wouldnt you have an adverse reaction? Plus you only roll for fakes and lies in interro theres no need for baeto to roll id check when its his id and valid

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

2 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

-Support 

If you found your doppelgänger wouldnt you have an adverse reaction? Plus you only roll for fakes and lies in interro theres no need for baeto to roll id check when its his id and valid

2 hours ago, Ozzzie said:

-Support

I was one of the Delta-5 present in this situation. I don't believe this is warn worthy, however I don't think Baeto should have used his HCMD status to confuse the players present.
Chineseman and CyanicZed are really at no fault here, nonetheless I think Baeto, CyanicZed and Chineseman should all weigh in. 

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

I agree with fusion, Mostly because what he said is true and because I think all that should happen is a clarification. 

On 5/14/2022 at 10:32 PM, FusionThunder said:

-Support 

Edited by PryingTree
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

3 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

-Support 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+/- support but not for the actual report

If nobody knew you shouldn't actually kill 8286 and should just take him back to his CC since hes an SCP and foundation aint GOC 2.0 you can go fact check that in the rules. As for the fail rp part, i feel that baeto changing his rank mid inttero is him causing the issue and not really cyan since i mean cyan didn't just change baeto's life then and there

Also baeto would have his own ID on him and wouldn't need to roll for a blood check nor even should he have rolled for the question if he works for foundation since he didn't lie, so you got caught fair and square

If this was a report on baeto for fail rp then it might be a bit more valid

8 hours ago, Knuckles said:

+Support

* Names of (non-redacted) command members would be common knowledge. Medical command is not redacted

* I think the real crime here is Baeto in a new life suddenly screaming "he's a fake" like dude... you got killed by that guy at least try to RP instead of jumping to conclusions

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-Support

Sounds like you fucked up here as 8286. Any experienced 8286 player would be switching disguises quicker, or at least making sure they don't run into their doppleganger. This really, really seems to me like you're angry you got caught. The rolls are also above board, no one has to roll unless they're lying.

I guess what Baeto did was weird, but he is High Command no matter what job he's on. He is still the same character. The real Baeto would've pulled the High Command card, which is what he did. It is kind of lame and goes against the ingame naming and ranking scheme, but if it was done better I can see it being legitimate.

Edited by Kvist

in the first place I didn't cuff you it was the d5 i was trying to do the interrogation but the d5 drag u to the other room and i didnt told them to burn you and I got crush by the elevator dude if I know u were the 8286 I would just straight shoot you instead of dragging to the incinerator plus it wasn't me who grab you it was a D5 who did that

17 hours ago, Dagger said:

Chineseman: Did one of the rolls and was the highest ranking player present. He is also a Senior Mod and knows the rules more than CyanicZed. 

Yeah my roll were low and I was going to release you but them they drag you to the other room with I thought u were going to be released but then whatever happen on the other room I don't have a knowledge 

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 5/14/2022 at 9:27 PM, K I W W I said:

-Support
I Can't really say Zed deserves a punishment at all as it's higher ups from different branches basically saying it's okay, chineseman at the very least should of stepped in and said something since he knows the rules and Baeto should know this wasn't really fair or okay. The problem is Baeto is a high command he just sits on RM job to joke around/throw people off for a gag I guess. Fault really falls on Baeto in the end for using it as an advantage in the interrogation. Rough and confusing scenario over all.

On 5/15/2022 at 3:32 AM, FusionThunder said:

-Support 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||