Kieran's 1st Warn Appeal?

Kieran ♡

Your In-game Name: Kieran

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156724399

The admin's name in-game: PryingTree

What warning did you receive: "RDM x1" - With an elevator...

When did you receive this warning: 03/14/22

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: 

Basically, Knuckles warned me about 354 being down the elevator. I said you only lived once insinuating im going down and knuckles gets clipped by the elevator door.

Why do you think this warn was false: I feel the punishment was un-just and slightly one-sideded. We both had provided evidence that I believe clarified both of our opinions on the matter. I saw him moving back and forth, me ending the conversation with that quote above. I feel that it was a unfortunate event that led to a warn quite fast. 

And for a first warning as well? Fucking hell. Do we not do verbals anymore or something? 

Evidence the warning is false: 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/l17toAeMXBMil/d1337GFsUnTN?invite=cr-MSxrR3MsMjExMjgyMjAs
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/l181rWWeB89JD/d133798wMwo7?invite=cr-MSxQVmcsMjE3MjYxMjQs

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

+Support

That is a stupid warn if anything why was knuckles sitting in the doorway while telling someone not to click the button 

and this is his first time ever doing something like this so why not just give him a verbal

Edited by Tydrix Weeb
Miss interpreted

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

7 minutes ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

+Support

That is a stupid warn if anything why was knuckles sitting in the doorway while telling someone not to click the button 

and this is his first time ever doing something like this so why not just give him a verbal

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

1 minute ago, Kevlar_ said:

Clearly an accident, he was barely in the door, moving back and forth, and had no intention of coming in. his own fault

(this ^)

And just because you were saying to not go down, doesn't mean he wasn't going to go down. So you running into the doorway is your own fault.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

16 minutes ago, Kevlar_ said:

+Support

Clearly an accident, he was barely in the door, moving back and forth, and had no intention of coming in. his own fault

bruh

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

+Support

My main reason for making that sit was because my internal monologue when he hit the button was "you fucking idiot" and I was annoyed because I just came off NLR

I still stand by the fact that he was being a bozo by trying to go down the elevator right into 354 tho

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

1 hour ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

+Support

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

4 hours ago, Knuckles said:

+Support

My main reason for making that sit was because my internal monologue when he hit the button was "you fucking idiot" and I was annoyed because I just came off NLR

I still stand by the fact that he was being a bozo by trying to go down the elevator right into 354 tho

He also pressured me to warn him, so I did , as I didn't want my rep down. It was dumb but... anything for dat rep!!

EDIT: That was worded badly, I felt pressured, so I did. He didnt FORCE me to.

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

4 minutes ago, PryingTree said:

He also pressured me to warn him, so I didn't want my rep down. It was dumb but... anything for dat rep!!

I said I thought he deserved one during the sit. Just because I say I think he deserves one doesn't mean you make that decision. If you take the sit it's always your say and you tell them that. If you didn't think he deserved it then you say that and call it there. Don't throw me under the bus just because I said I wanted him warned when I was still annoyed he cut my torso in half with an elevator door.

Edited by Knuckles

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+Support all the way
Elevator doors shouldn't kill as it is and definitely don't warrant warns for stuff like that when it's completely inconsistent and it's clearly an accident

Edited by K I W W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

2 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support

Dumb asf 💀

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

30 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

I said I thought he deserved one during the sit. Just because I say I think he deserves one doesn't mean you make that decision. If you take the sit it's always your say and you tell them that. If you didn't think he deserved it then you say that and call it there. Don't throw me under the bus just because I said I wanted him warned when I was still annoyed he cut my torso in half with an elevator door.

Fair, sorry lad.

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

10 hours ago, Domo775 said:

+support 

bro was standing in the door then whined once the elevator got called, what he expect to happen 💀💀

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+support

Bruh

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.