1. 1. Should Boomer become an officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Boomer

What is your current rank?

SFC

How long have you been in Shock?

I have been is shock for about a month ago. I joined shock when I first joined the server. I have been rising the ranks and have wanted to be an officer for a while now. I love the feeling of helping people and leading people. I have worked very had in the shock battalion and have been very active on shock. I have helped the shock battalion for a very long time by hosting sims or doing lots of tryouts for new people to join and experience shock. 

How much time do you have on the server?

I have been playing the server since I got gmod. I joined about a month ago or 545 hours. I have been playing Gaminglight for almost every day for a very long time now and I have made friends and lots of new abilities. While also on the server I have done many things like trainings and sims I also try to improve my skills but also the shock troopers. I also plan on playing the server for a long time and wanting to keep having the fun I am having now playing the server. w

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I feel I deserve the role of officer because I work hard and have been a big contribution to shock. I train lots of new recruits to join shock and have the experience that I have had playing and working  with lots of very interesting and amazing people. I have also been doing sims for lower ranks so they don't get bored and have lots of fun while playing on the server. I have not broken any rules and have treated everyone fairly and not been abusing and of the things shock has in there inventory. I follow orders and don't question them. I also help new trainees and privates on any questions they have about how Shock works. 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I feel I can be trusted because I have been in shock from the start of me joining. I did leave for a short period of time but have joined back. I also should be trusted as I have not been given a major warn before. I have not abused the power that shock holds and treat every one equally. I don't lie to anyone and have been willing to fix any problems I may have. I also barley arrest people for stuff only if they break the law right in front of me. I don't minge but I do joke around sometimes but not bad enough to hurt anyone or make anyone mad. I treat everyone with respect and never overuse equipment that I have. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

If I get chosen I can bring leadership and support to the battalion. I will also listen to the lower ranks and hear what they have to say about the battalion and actually try to see if the idea would work. I would bring a friendly face and a kindness to the battalion I would bring trust and openness to Shock as every single person deserves to be heard and have a chance at something greater than themselves. I would be as helpful and kind as I can to not only to all of Shock but to the whole server. 

How active can you be?

I am very active most of the time. I sometimes am not able to play due to personal reasons as I am a high school student and do many sports. I may be busy sometimes but try to get on every day to see the people I like and the people I respect and care about. When I am active I stay on for a long time and do whatever is needed of me. During the week I will be on at about 5pm to 10pm but may vary due to my baseball games and seasons which we are 7 and 3. During the summer I should be almost every day but may be gone for periods as I also do martial arts. 

Thank you for my consideration 

Edited by finneasflynn

25 minutes ago, Darby said:

+ Support

- Active

- Dedicated

- Kind & Helpful

Overall, I believe you are fit to join Shocks Officer Corp. Keep up the great work!

Good Luck Boomer!

~ Sauce

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

This application has been Denied!
--------------------------------------------------------

Please speak to a Vice Commander+ for any questions regarding this decision, don't be discouraged you can reapply in Two weeks.

Edited by Lord Scrubbyith

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

• Goat locked this topic