My game master application

The Cursed Doge

In-game name: Scott

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180950270

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: A 69th LCPL and SA in SF

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: The server says 1 week but I have been in it for longer

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have watched every movie except the ewok movie and have watched all  the shows but I have not gotten my hands on any comics

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want our community to stay engaged and have fun during events

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I believe I can be trusted as a game master because, I have over 521 hours on Garry's Mod, I wont abuse my powers as GM because why would I do that and I have never never been striked while in a battalion

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I know the main commands I need to know.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I am not experienced in being a game master but I know there functions

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
On ship: A ISB has landed on the ship with three cleaning droids that go around the ship cleaning everyone's armor. 
Off ship: There is intel about some tusken raiders attacking a village on tatooine and we must stop them.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give NAME Weapon/SwepID

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model NAME ModelID

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by The Cursed Doge

3 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
- Really Basic Answers
- Not enough Detail
- 1 line answers for the exmaples
- i may be -supporting but Goodluck man

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Hate to follow the bandwagon and especially a negative one, but 1 line per question is a bit short. I also think the position requires a lot of trust and engagement.

8 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
- Really Basic Answers
- Not enough Detail

goodluck though.

Edited by Gustav

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

On 5/14/2022 at 5:41 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
- Really Basic Answers
- Not enough Detail

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

-support

Really small, low-effort answers

Poor spelling and punctuation.

Read through some other GM applications and take inspiration from them! (don't copy them)

Put more effort in to sell yourself! But goodluck!