10 members have voted

1. 1. should i be admin?

• YES
    • NO

What is your in-game name?: chineseman131

What is your steam name?: [GL] chineseman131

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:421018708

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): chineseman131#0131

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Nope, This is the only server i have staffed on for GMod

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i belive in november

What date did you make your forums account? November 27, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Of Course!

Timezone:GMT-6

What rank are you applying for?Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I belive i should receive the rank of admin because i belive that im ready for the spot and im the most active staff on SCPRP , this community is nothing more than awesome every one is good with every one i would like to keep watching this community as his best state and plus helping new Trial moderators and moderators every moment when they need to know or understand something for example like whats the best way to take self breaching sits i recommend them to froze the player whos using the scp so every one knows that the current player is on a sit so there would be no misunderstanding and yeah a lot of people have ask me why i dont apply for admin because i usually i dont make this kind of stuff when it comes to administrative topic and i usually wait for the SMT or the manager to promote me to the next rank so yeah this is my first time asking should i get the admin rank so what ever happeng here it would be at SMT,manager and the player choice so thanks for reading my admin application and have a good day.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring the player and i would discuss with the player the reason that why he is on the admin room and i would explain what have he done and issued the punishment that he is going to receive and why, incase that the player is cursing everyone during the sit i will gag him and proceed to check logs and see how many kills have done the player incase that he did more than 13kill that would be MRDMx3 since MRDM count per 4 kills and the player should receive a formal warn + 15days ban since 1 MRDM= 5 days ban and the warn should be MRDMx?(check logs on how many kills he did and put it here) | warn for player dissing to the player/staff

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would try to defuse the situation by calming everyone on the place incase that they are not helping with the voice on game i will proceed to gag the other 4 to hear the story of every one of the them after listening the story of everyone i will ask them to see if anyone of them have any video proof to contribute more on their stories since most of the sits for FailRP,metagame,NLR and etc you as a staff are required to remain calm and use all the power that you have to try to defuse the situation eveyrmoment and them situation is over you can go and close the sit.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

I would personally try to speak with them that this is a serious and friendly server we have people that they are trying to have some roleplay here and recomend them to join any branch and how to join it and check ofcouse to see if theres any FTO only at the branch that he is try to join and if he wants more tips i will give him my discord id to try to talk and yeah show him that this community is very good and funny.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would ask the other staff to see the video proof and to see what kind of glitch he have done incase that the video show that he is doing it with other players i would give formal warn the player for exploiting a glitch and giving the other players a verbal warn to the other players and talk to the other players for doing such thing after everthing of that is done i would place props and say on the admin chat that i place these props in such place and the reason why these props should be remove all time and show to video to the SMT or the manager to try to fix the exploit to prevent more of these exploits.
As i mention before thanks for reading my admin application and have a good day.

image.thumb.png.fa242342dc2bc603186505b10a16f55d.png

Edited by Chineseman

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

HUGE + Support

Chineseman is a great person to be around with, very friendly and kind overall

Definetly fit for admin

Most active staff member right now, too

Good answers to scenario questions, has good judgement

Trusted with SCMD in not 1, but 2 branches!

EXTREMELY active

I believe that you're a great staff member and are ready for the next step.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

1 minute ago, Diz said:

HUGE + Support

Definetly fit for admin

EXTREMELY active

Best of luck!

I agree 100% huge +support

• Like 1

- Support

You do not meet the requirements for the admin position.

image.thumb.png.ab4112c31fd7fd3e93f5550c4ad7541b.png

Must be on the staff team for four months, you were accepted on March 5th, 2022.

You're an amazing staff member, but you don't meet the requirements.

Edited by Caroline
  • Like 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

If I'm not mistaken, promotion apps to admin/senior admin have been temporarily suspended per the staff meeting yesterday. JMT/SMT feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

6 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

If I'm not mistaken, promotion apps to admin/senior admin have been temporarily suspended per the staff meeting yesterday. JMT/SMT feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I belive is senior admin to super admin

Screenshot_20220514-124325_Discord.jpg

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+ Big Support
+Great at his job, never had a negative interaction
+Very knowledgeable on the rules and the server
+Always active on lower pop hours, ready to help

Only problem I see are the requirements to be admin
Hope ya get it in due time!

Edited by K I W W I
  • Like 1

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

6 hours ago, Diz said:

HUGE + Support

Definetly fit for admin

EXTREMELY active

Best of luck!

This

6 hours ago, Caroline said:

- Support

Must be on the staff team for four months, you were accepted on March 5th, 2022.

Good point however I lack the ability to care about said requirements due to him being so god damn worthy of the position

• Like 2

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

1 hour ago, Its Buck said:

This

Good point however I lack the ability to care about said requirements due to him being so god damn worthy of the position

1 hour ago, K I W W I said:

+ Big Support

Thanks for the support 

7 hours ago, Diz said:

HUGE + Support

Definetly fit for admin

EXTREMELY active

Best of luck!

Couldnt agree more+ support

9 hours ago, K I W W I said:

+ Big Support

Big +support

In addition, always willing to help out new players with queries. Chineseman has helped me and numerous other players in their early days on this server.

15 hours ago, Caroline said:

- Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

No

Barely been staff for half of the time required for admin

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

23 hours ago, Chineseman said:

yeah a lot of people have ask me why i dont apply for admin because i usually i dont make this kind of stuff when it comes to administrative topic and i usually wait for the SMT or the manager to promote me to the next rank so yeah this is my first time asking should i get the admin rank so what ever happeng here it would be at SMT,manager and the player choice so thanks for reading my admin application and have a good day.

@Cardigan Backyardigan @ShadowPL @Caroline

23 hours ago, Nydekore said:

They closed Senior admin apps and Super admin apps

23 hours ago, Caroline said:

- Support

Sorry but it does say don't apply if you don't meet the requirements

btuPcZ2.png

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

12 hours ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

They closed Senior admin apps and Super admin apps

Sorry but it does say don't apply if you don't meet the requirements

btuPcZ2.png

I would normally vote +Support under any other circumstances as you are an absolute FANTASTIC staff member, but as you do not meet the requirements as of yet I unfortunately will have to comment a -support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

• Like 2