Diz's D5 Blacklist Appeal

Diz

Steam Name: [GL] Diz 

Ingame Name: Diz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:455967411

Job Blacklisted From: MTF (Appealing it for D5 atm)

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Harrassment  (Branch blacklists on the roster says it's for collaborating with an alt for some reason)

Dispute: Well, I know it has only been about a month since I got blacklisted, but, I would still like to have a second chance to change and all that, to be honest, what I did was pretty fucked up.
Even though I didn't directly add people to the group chat to harrass them, I was still in it and didn't report what was happening, and as a staff member, it's even worse considering my job is to prevent stuff like this from happening; I feel like I learnt my lesson. I got removed and blacklisted from CI and Nu7 which were the branches I loved the most and worked my ass off to rank up on them.
I even lost some friends I had on the server due to all the stupid shit that I did. And again, even though it has only been a month, it was definetly enough time to think about what I did and that, some of you might disagree with me, but I believe that I have changed as a person.
Even if this gets denied, thanks for reading.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

Remaining neutral until D5 HCMD can provide more information on the reason for blacklist and the severity of it 

however Diz you do seem like a good person and I truly hope that I will eventually be able to +support this 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+ Support

tbh ive been speaking with diz and i see no issue with letting him back into d5. hes definitely changed to be a better person.

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

This appeal seems apologetic, and I do believe you have changed. As you were only involved and did not initiate the harassment, you did still have a part in it.

D5 HCMD has decided to accept this appeal. Under the circumstance that you do join Delta-5, you will be set to 2 strikes for 1 month. This is to ensure you do not repeat this behavior. If something like this, or any other incident equivalent to it occurs, you will be removed and instantly re-blacklisted.

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Screenshot_13.png