Should Kale be Staff?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kale be Staff?

• YES
    • NO

What is your in-game name?: Kale

What is your steam name?: MrgotdeLute

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:475412247

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have been Staffing for a while and on many different servers and games. I first started staffing a FiveM server called SAES that eventually died out. I then started staffing on Gmod and I was an Administrator on a Icefuse ImperialRP (Star Wars) then I became a Staff Member on a DarkRP server called Elitelupus. Then I went back to Starwars staffing for them, left and went to FiveM. Where I became a staff member in the biggest public server call SACRP and now I play PoliceRP on Gmod and became a Senior Moderator then resigned around 70 days ago.

What date did you start playing on the community? It's been around a year on and off. I joined the old PoliceRP discord server around a year and a half ago and I created my Forums account around 13 months ago. 

What date did you make your forums account? Around 13 months ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warnings do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 from SCPRP about 7 months ago but none on PoliceRP. 

525821842_Screenshot2022-05-14112022.png.36299666b7af24ae555524e08b7bd76a.png

Have you donated? Yes. 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not currently. 

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes I have, many times. 

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think that I deserve to be a Trial Moderator because I try to help people out as much as I can and I think that I could be able to help the community more with the permissions as a Trial Moderator. I have seen some situations that I believe that I could help in as a staff member and I would love to help more than I usually do as a normal member. I have a lot of prior experience as a staff member and I know how to deal with big and stressful situations that could be harder for other people to deal with. I think I deserve to be a Trial Moderator because I have been a Senior Moderator before and I am currently command in multiple departments/sub departments and I think that shows that I know what and how to do things and that I want to help out this community, especially PoliceRP. I also think that I deserve to be a Trial Moderator because I am very active on the server in game, in discord, and on the Forums and I would be able to deal with people/issues or answer questions that members may have at times that there may not be a ton of Staff online. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would pull both of the players and I would ask them what happened and for evidence if they have evidence and if they don't have evidence then I would check logs if possible in that situation. When he starts to curse me out then I would verbally warn him and if he continues to curse at me then I would try to get him gagged/muted. While I am waiting on a moderator to come help, I will check the logs and see that he did Mass RDM. I would warn him for MRDM and Staff Disrespect I would have a Senior Moderator+ ban him and if it is a Senior Moderator that bans him the Senior Moderator would have to get someone to extend that ban.

Edited by Kale_
Adding Screenshot of warns

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

+Support

Has been playing on the server for a very long time.

Has held high command/Low command spots that hold a lot of responsibilities.

Very fit for staff.

Good app

Very well known throughout the community.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

4 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+Support

Very fit for staff.

Good app

FBI DCOS | USMS CMA HRT 1LT | SYP LVL 13

7 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+Support

Very fit for staff.

Good app

logan2.png

On 5/14/2022 at 3:15 PM, Kcarma said:

+SUPPORT

• Great Application
  • Well Known 
  • Very Mature When Dealing Situations
  • Has Held A High Command Position
  • Knows The Rules Well

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

• Head Admin
On 5/14/2022 at 1:27 PM, Bartholomew said:

+Support

Very fit for staff.

Good app

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC