Starting From Scratch

chase2020chase

Hey everyone, I used to play a lot of Imperial RP back then and I got to the point where I played so much, I bought the Darth Rank. Sadly, I haven't been playing it for a long time due to school and such and with some hesitancy of getting back on because I can't remember where I left off. Really, I thought it would be entertaining for me to start off from scratch with all my lives I have In Imperial RP. The problem is that I can't remember how to restart my lives or even if that is possible to do. Maybe I am just really stupid and it's really easy to do. If you could, would anyone be able to tell me how to restart?

From, chase2020chase a member of Gaming Light

Just join the server most likely you won’t have any white lists just tryout for new stuff

• Thanks 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

If you have your lives i doubt you will still be in them, just get a staff member to take them away and you should be good to join whatever you like

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat