Enforcer Soprano report- Denied

Minty mint

Your in game name:Mint 

The player's in game name:Enforcer Soprano  report

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:0:572835372

What did the player do: Homophobic

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/kTFCsQQM9lBMs/d1337jlTqgWL?invite=cr-MSwwbEwsMTY1NzMzMzks and heres proof its his voice https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/kTHrAe6glfVT0/d1337fFtnbAp?invite=cr-MSwxOGosMTY1NzMzMzks

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn and a ban

Any extra information: N/A 

51 minutes ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

Bruh you’re reporting him on policerp for something he said on Roblox? That makes literally no sense

-support

+support

it was clipped due to medal targetting the game u are currently playing, this player said it while mintt was tabbed out so therefore it clipped on roblox.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 5/14/2022 at 12:21 PM, ♥LEWD♥ said:

he said it on prp but it clipped my roblox 

You wouldn't have any other proof of it? as clip provided can't prove he said it ingame or not 

That bald Aussie Guy

-/+ Support 

If you can't provide any proof that it was said in game then -Support but if you can prove that he said it in game i would be happy to +Support.

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

+/- Support

Since It Was Clipped What It Looks Like In Roblox Staff Really Can't Determine Whether Or Not It Was Ingame Of Policerp It's Really Up To The Staff Team Of Policerp To Decide But Judging By The Clips I Doubt There Won't Be Much Done

Edited by Kcarma