Different HCZ Wardrobe Location [Completed]

EpicSealGamer (ESG)

What are you suggesting? - Moving the HCZ wardrobe, which is currently in Temp Euclid, to the Under Construction room in Misc Containment.

How would this change better the server? - It would allow EOI agents to access a wardrobe in HCZ without the chance of Event Team using the room, while still being behind at least one Level 3 door.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don’t know if there are any future plans for the room. Additionally, it is a little easier to access than the current location.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - EOI

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion- Current Location (left) Suggested Location (right) Current Wardrobe Location1512555143_SuggestedLocation.thumb.jpg.cc1f13e5d2f6c29a4ab3e594202e5d72.jpg

+support

makes EOI lives easier and overall not much of a change and it seems fair

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

3 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+support

MFW EOI runs into temp euclid when theres an event and just throw everything off balance

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 5/15/2022 at 6:38 PM, Coltable said:

shouldn't be easy to spy on the scp foundation.

I think EOI's lives are hard enough with the sheer metagame they're drowned in. If the foundation cant have their 3 mtfs on site, their security force, and whoever catches and reports the one suspicious person wandering through base solve the spy problem, they deserve to be spied on. With the amount of nerfs EOI has been drowned in, I think its fine. 

Besides, when bunks are a thing, and the necessity of testing with various dangerous creatures and substances, why wouldnt their be wardrobes and such in places for staff to access? 

Its a GMod server, not an in depth RP. In SCP:CB Maynard managed to cripple the entire site with one small plan and a flick of a switch. Didnt seem too hard for him to literally finesse the security of the foundations biggest site for ci. Foundation has every advantage. If they get fucked on, they deserve it for not pressing said advantage.

Edited by Ya Boi Sawrunner
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Ong im getting tired of eoi blaming everything on metagame when most of the time its your own fault for doing something stupid in the foundation so shhhhh

+Support doe it is a very crowded room that is used alot by event team (not even real foundation smh) so I think this would make it more fair for eoi

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 5/14/2022 at 2:33 PM, Proximo said:

+support not really a negative to anyone

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

I understand why you made this suggestion and i'm not trying to be a dick but it shouldnt be easy to spy/infiltrate a top-secret underground base

-Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

1 hour ago, Vuitheirt said:

I understand why you made this suggestion and i'm not trying to be a dick but it shouldnt be easy to spy/infiltrate a top-secret underground base

-Support

Would you +support if it was moved to a CC like 079 just so events don't get fed due to some EOI coming in and killing the MTF because they need to disguise?

On 5/14/2022 at 11:42 AM, Its Buck said:

+support

makes EOI lives easier and overall not much of a change and it seems fair

EOI add a lot of Rp and have a lot of restrictions, making their lifes a little easier positively effects everyone

12 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

-Support

I mean realistically we'd lock D-Class behind a cell door to prevent escape but it's not really fun for anyone like that

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||