Jacks heading out

Jack (utility one)

was deciding between a super long doc like last time or just post nothing. Eh thought I would just say something, I love all of you D5 and will stay and make sure it will stay alive and help when I can. Wish the best for the other branches, probably the most tight hcmd group we've had in a while and know we, yall, can definitely make this place a much much better place and more fun.

Love you all and again will keep in touch when I can, peace.

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

pain 💔 

looking forward to managing the funny with you and j0lt though

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

you leaving when you got 2 new vcmdrs 😐 we'll miss you man hope you like your special place in the retirement home

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Jackweeb. Damn man. There aren’t many people on this server who I consider friends.  You are one of the few exceptions. We’ve done some stupid stuff and had fun while doing it. Imma miss doing dumb HCMD stuff with you.

WHEN PART 8 AHHHHH

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

you better be back 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Damn. You're a real friend man, gave me some good advice and was a great comrade in Maintenance too. I'll miss seeing you around the server.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Damn another Jack leaving, you were amazing mate. Good luck in the future! 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...