Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Research Administrator / CI 2LT

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/87357-scp-076-2-test-log-1/

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/85483-scp-1047-5-testing/

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0
https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561198208088631

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

I wish to join RRH again because I was thinking about my time as a guardian and how much fun I had during those days. I became inactive in RRH which then led to me getting removed. I believe joining again as an analyst would let me experience that fun again and I would be able to do things at my own pace instead of having to wait for an O5 to hop on. I really like the idea of being able to do termination tests since research has heavy restrictions on who you can freely terminate. I also like being able to protect myself incase of a CI raid trying to interrupt my testing. 

Why should we accept you: 

You should accept me as an analyst because I have become a high ranking member of command in research which shows I can be trusted with a level 5 job. I work hard as a research administrator to make sure everyone is having a fun time and getting recognized for their hard work. I am also a member of RFA which has some similarities to RRH analyst. I am not known as a minge so I will not bring a bad name to RRH. I realize being removed for inactivity doesn't look good for a second application, but I strive to increase my activity on the server so I will do everything I can to not get removed from RRH again. 

#RipRND you will be missed

+ Support

Phill is pretty cringe cool and is a great researcher. Would make an amazing Analyst.

~ Alpha 19

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 5/13/2022 at 4:11 PM, Caroline said:

+ Support

Phill is pretty cringe cool and is a great researcher. Would make an amazing Analyst.

~ Alpha 19

~ November 42

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 5:11 PM, Caroline said:

+ Support

~ Alpha 19

+support 
we need more analyst

Bravo13

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• 3 weeks later...

+Support

There really isn't words except for
"One of the best fits for Analyst"

~Former OL3 & RRH Guardian Lima 47

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

OA2 who runs in dept lore operations for his agents, experimenting on SCPs, investigating GOI, and creating an in-depth story for himself and others. Is beyond a level that needs to even apply. I'm surprised it wasn't just hand given to him.

Perfect Analyst

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

32 minutes ago, Super_Smitty said:

+Support

OA2 who runs in dept lore operations for his agents, experimenting on SCPs, investigating GOI, and creating an in-depth story for himself and others. Is beyond a level that needs to even apply. I'm surprised it wasn't just hand given to him.

Perfect Analyst

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic