Boba Fett Buff + Additions [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Fortune

Boba's kit and equipment is a bit underwhelming when coming to deal with most hits, however it does get the job done sometimes, however doing so is quite difficult to succeed with, I think there should be a minor buff to his main weapon, and I'm proposing the addition of wrist equipment as we've seen him use before.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2186403956&searchtext=wrist+rocket 

This right here is what I'm thinking of, within adjustments to damage if needed to, although we have plenty of rockets that deal absurd damage already but I get that Boba is supposed to be weaker.

The changes I'm suggesting are as so.

EE-3 [45 Damage -> 55 Damage]

EE-3a (no scope) [35 Damage -> 55 Damage]

The weapon damage I am suggesting being changed is because it is slightly underwhelming and weak when compared to the arsenal of Bossk with a Relby with 105 Damage and the NT which does 500. The NT is a sniper, I get that, the Relby however is a rifle with a pretty fast rate of fire for being semi auto. This change is a slight upgrade to Boba's main weapon to keep it up to speed and on par with Bossk's main weapon, even if the damge is still less. If 55 damage is too much, the best I can suggest to keep it down is 50 damage instead. The EE-3a is just a no scope EE-3 so I don't understand why it's damage hasn't been changed, if this suggestion doesn't pull through, I at least request the EE-3a's damage be set to it's identical scoped counterpart at 45 damage.

Next.

+ Wrist Rocket [Base Damage 750]

+ Wrist Flamethrower [Base Damage 35 + Afterburn]

+ Heavy Wrist Blaster (Orange) [Base Damage 40]

+ Light Wrist Blaster (Orange)  [Base Damage 20]

As seen in ROTJ. ^

The damage these deal should be unaltered with the exception of the rocket if you feel it's too powerful for a class like Boba. The best I can suggest is at least a nerf down to 300 damage, if not, maybe 200. The Wrist Grenade is an option to be added but it's not needed. The WristNade's base damage is 350.

Basically.

Boba's Old Kit:

Binoculars (Dark), EE-3, EE-3a, Dual Defender Sporting, Smoke Grenade, Thermal Detonator

Boba's New Kit:

Binoculars (Dark), EE-3, EE-3a, Dual Defender Sporting, WristRocket, WristFlame, Heavy WristBlaster (Orange), Light WristBlaster (Orange) Smoke Grenade, Thermal Detonator.

That's all basically. The hunters in general excluding Bossk are pretty underwhelming and strangely identical in kit anyway, unfortunately I can not think of a good way to buff them up to standards with these two. If this is ignored or not accepted, hey at least I tried. If possible, I'd try thinking of ways to buff the other hunters, since they pale in comparison to Bossk, and Boba too. Maybe new weapons for them or buffs for them. Just something to make those 20 creds worth the purchase.

Edited by Fortune

+support in buffing bobba and maybe even some of the other bountyhunters since most of them are quite weak.

Im not sure about all the equipment but they do deserve some more love 

8 hours ago, Bub said:

+support in buffing bobba and maybe even some of the other bountyhunters since most of them are quite weak.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 5/16/2022 at 10:00 AM, Bub said:

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

+SUPPORT

-Boba Fett is supposed to be the most feared and skillful bounty hunter and one of my favorite characters in Star Wars, while in game he is the weakest bounty hunter, possibly weaker than the level job bounty hunter

-Weapons being added are accurate to film and comic portrayals

-Boba Fett needs a buff

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

On 5/17/2022 at 12:00 AM, Bub said:

On 5/16/2022 at 9:00 AM, Bub said:

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! However, the 'Wrist Flame' will not be on the class.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

• 1 month later...
  • Manager

Completed!

This suggestion has been implemented, you may need to wait for the next scheduled server restart to see the implementation. 
Altercations: The wrist blaster addon contained a couple issues, so it won't be added.