My Dog passed yesterday

ZeferGaming

He was the greatest friend I could have ask for in a time when I had zero irl friends he died exactly 11 year and 7 months from the time we adopted him he was there when I broke my back and he was there on the last day before he closed his eyes forever. Goodbye my friend I loved you like no other owner could love a dog. 

😭

img_2_1652432621234~2.jpg

• Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 4

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

I know how you feel man. It’s a hard thing. Sorry for your loss. ❤️

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

0ED4EBB9-0891-4E22-AF44-276B81A7E915.thumb.jpeg.552958a5c53c0897822ee1a75d4a7c6e.jpeg

Your dog is with the greats now!

• Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

@ZeferI offer my condolences... you will make it through these hard times and you will prevail in the end and reach the light at the end of the tunnel bringing you salvation.

Jesus Christ GIF

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

I am so sorry Zefer. I know we aren't close but if you need anything, I'm here bro. He's smiling down on you from above.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Damn that sucks man. You'll get trough this i promise. Loss is something you cannot prepare for. More so if its someone you really love.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Hey man I get this pain feels horrible to lose a loved one. My condolences

• Thanks 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

so sorry for your loss!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/13/2022 at 2:35 AM, Zefer said:

He was the greatest friend I could have ask for in a time when I had zero irl friends he died exactly 11 year and 7 months from the time we adopted him he was there when I broke my back and he was there on the last day before he closed his eyes forever. Goodbye my friend I loved you like no other owner could love a dog. 

😭

img_2_1652432621234~2.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Poor dog I am so so so so sorry for your loss man I lost my cat and dog in the same year I know it feels to lose a loved One it sucks hey if you ever need anythhing Pleas Please lmk 

• Thanks 1

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

Aw @Zefersorry to hear that man, I also lost my dog and its been really weird without her. She always  used to run into my bedroom each morning and wake me up but yeah, now its all silence. I know how it can actually feel to loose a dog that you love so man if you need anything AVANE#4736 you can always dm me 🙂

• Thanks 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

@Zefer

I feel you, last this past year during the pandemic my dog hugo died, i fully get what you are going through, i believe in you and trust me it will get better, you will remember him always and you will never forget, but just dont remember the last moments, but remember the good times. i know im normally the shitty fucking stupid guy around this server who some people hate (ducks, who hates me, for taking his woman) and of course meaning to tell you that if you need anything manjini will be here.

• Thanks 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

8 hours ago, RobertoManjini said:

ducks, who hates me, for taking his woman

Manjini I literally don’t care 💀💀💀

This is a post about Zefers dead dog and you just disgraced it… have some respect

• Like 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor