• No

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

IC DMVL SSE MSGT 8900 Harry

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?:

no and I will keep it this way by not breaking IC rules

3. How many warnings do you have?:

0 and I shall keep it that way by not breaking MOTD

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

I would say my in-game activity is decent I have been in IC for roughly 6 weeks now and I at least I spend 3-4 hours a day and that's when I'm busy. When I'm not busy I spend about 5-6 hours, plus I left all my other battalions just so I could main IC and have much more time for the battalion. I did this so I could improve my gameplay of the battalion and my understanding of it. I play lots of times throughout the day mainly when I’m busy I play at 2 am EST since of the Time Zone difference cause 2 am est for me is 4 pm. 

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

Demo and Scout sniper (Demo vice lead and scout sniper enlisted ).

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:

I want to be an Officer in IC because I want to be able to take more responsibility for the battalion. This is because I miss that sense of responsibility because I feel like as a NCO I can only do so much but as an officer I could do much more to assist and help the battalion. I also want to become an officer in IC since like I stated in question 4 I left all my other battalions I was in at the time for IC and I’m not part of the staff team so I kinda want a sense of purpose deeper in the battalion.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?: 

I should be trusted to become an IC officer since I don’t abuse my rank as IC demo vice lead. I also haven’t abused being an Officer ever since I used to be a lieutenant in the Naval (equivalent to CPT) and a captain in Shock. I should be trusted with this rank because I can be very serious and professional when needed on the field or ship. I have never broken MOTD and any rules in any battalion 

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

I would try and bring more activity to the battalion as the most people we have on average is 4 people, I would do more sims and training with million GC prizes to try and increase activity since everyone doesn’t have lots of GC. I would bring a lot more RP since the only main people I see do role play is the demos since they do RP explosives and the only time I see IC that’s not demo or any that can do explosives or black ops/ CL5 do RP is for those 2 terminals or gates. So since I used to be in the Naval battalion which is all about role play, I would try to mainly do RP sims/ activities and the occasional negotiation or interrogation sim since many ICs that haven't been in a spec ops/ black ops/ purge/IQ battalion wouldn’t know how to interrogate and with the negotiation, it’s usually DT or the black ops doing it cause it’s usually and ISB but when DT or IF are busy with something else I would want IC to have the ability to step in and do negotiations properly without killing the hostage.

Edited by Harr y

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

i have some + and - supports 
+supports prior experince,wants to improve battalion,seems like a good dude
-supports not abusing rank is the bare minimum, not breaking the motd/battalion rules is once again the bare minimum 
 but overall +support

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

+/- Support
+ Has prior command experience
+ Active
+Good answers to question 8.

-Some of these answers are just common sense, example: Not abusing your rank as Demo Vice Lead.
- This application is a little longer than the last one but not much better
- Can be a little mingy at times

I think you could be a very good officer but these applications just aren't very good unfortunately.

~Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

• Harr y changed the title to IC DMVL SSE MSGT 8900 Harry’s Officer Application
  • Goat locked this topic