My ban appeal :)- Denied

Gustav

1. Steam Name:  Gustav | IFN.GG

2. Ingame Name: ST 3010 Gustav

3. SteamID: 76561198256698916

4. Ban Length: Permanent

5. Admin that Banned you: Igneous

6. Reason for Ban: SMT Disrespect

7. Dispute: Hello, I got banned a very long time ago so hope you will consider this ban appeal. I used to play a lot on GamingLight but then I got banned one day for well disrespecting a SMT by degrading his opinion. This was not my original intention, my intention were indeed to talk with him about it but it did escalate, I ended up saying his opinion was “kinda retarded” and he banned me. This is again a long time ago and I have apologized to him and he accepted it back then, and quote on quote said “its all good” so with this, I look forward to return to the Imperial server(Hopefully) I have 0 prior warns/bans so I don't know what else to say to be honest. I might have had an ego problem once, but that was just a point in time where someone close to me died, I channeled the anger wrongly and it might have affected certain people. Feel free to DM me feedback on how to improve.

Edited by Gustav
spelling mistake.
  • Dislike 2

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+ Support
This is the 3rd time he has appealed this. He clearly wants to come back to the server and shouldn't be stopped by one minor situation which the person doesn't even care about anymore.

• Thanks 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

9 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+ Support
This is the 3rd time he has appealed this. He clearly wants to come back to the server and shouldn't be stopped by one minor situation which the person doesn't even care about anymore.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

12 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

12 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

- Massive Support

I can say without a doubt in my mind, you should remain banned. When you played the server you had a tendency to be very rude to others.
More recently, despite having no activity on the server (I do not know if this was prior to or after you were banned) you entered my Discord DM's to tell me I wasn't allowed to thumbs down things you were saying on the forums, and from what I recall I wasn't the only one who you said this to. Furthermore, you called me a minge. I will say you did admit your fault at the end, but the point stands that you have had ego issues and thinking you are always correct.

Edited by Theta
I can't spell for shit
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

16 hours ago, Theta said:

- Massive Support

I can say without a doubt in my mind, you should remain banned. When you played the server you had a tendency to be very rude to others.
More recently, despite having no activity on the server (I do not know if this was prior to or after you were banned) you entered my Discord DM's to tell me I wasn't allowed to thumbs down things you were saying on the forums, and from what I recall I wasn't the only one who you said this to. Furthermore, you called me a minge. I will say you did admit your fault at the end, but the point stands that you have had ego issues and thinking you are always correct.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

17 hours ago, Theta said:

- Massive Support

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

On 5/13/2022 at 7:00 AM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/14/2022 at 2:01 AM, Theta said:

- Massive Support

With some of the posts I've seen from you on the forums, you've been extremely disrespectful to the community even after being given multiple chances to improve your act and word choice, you still show no signs of changing.

I believe that this ban should stay, as even though you may have been forgiven for it, that does not mean punishment should be lifted.

On 5/14/2022 at 1:01 AM, Theta said:

- Massive Support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 5/14/2022 at 4:01 PM, Theta said:

- Massive Support

On 5/13/2022 at 1:00 PM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

It's very clear that Gustav wishes to return and I believe he should at least be offered the chance to change the opinions of others being on the server would help this.

• Like 1

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

On 5/15/2022 at 6:38 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

With some of the posts I've seen from you on the forums, you've been extremely disrespectful to the community even after being given multiple chances to improve your act and word choice, you still show no signs of changing.

I believe that this ban should stay, as even though you may have been forgiven for it, that does not mean punishment should be lifted.

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

• Gaminglight Love 1

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother