SCP-173 Test "Cloaked"

Lore: 25/25

Creativity: 10/25

Presentation: 20/25

Writing: 23/25

Grade: 78/100 (Exceeds Expectations)

Note: Everything below should ONLY be taken as a bit of feedback and tips to help improve in the future. This is a really good test log and you did very well. But you can always improve.

Additional Comments:

[This test is something that has already been done to further extremes with the use of recording devices. And it was found out that SCP 173 would not move when recorded as long as the recording would be viewed at a later date. Meaning its ability to determine if someone is or even will look at it is more psychic in nature and extremely anomalous. 

A few personal ideas of mine to help improve your writing and presentation are to switch to video log in order to be more descriptive. This also allows you to include images in the Video log besides just explaining it. I have also been thinking of trying to do a full in character test so I can have a legitimate video log although that is difficult to say the least. I would save audio logs for interviews with certain SCP's or interrogations. 

In terms of presentation I would encourage different colours per person based their rank and so forth. This carrying over into their speech during audio/video logs. This is something I do myself and can be seen in any and all of my tests. It is of course up to you if you do it or come up with your own creative solution to help with reading but this is what I would recommend. I don't care if people do the same as me in terms of presentation its our personal ideas and writing that makes our tests unique.]