STEAM_0:1:498034632

The admin's name in-game:

Shots 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] Greenguy8472

What did the admin do:

MARDM

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

744076566_Screenshot2022-05-12194540.thumb.png.e51d1bbfbdc19233fb63470e0c1c3b4a.png

792157194_Screenshot2022-05-12194612.thumb.png.3a965580655c4e3890e3d36b04396b12.png

22520284_Screenshot2022-05-12194522.thumb.png.c66f3b496c3ae236c4584ac6897bcca5.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin:

I believe if a normal prayer can't do this then a moderator should not be able to do this and should not be able to do this and should be punished the same way

Any extra information:

he is also a GM

+Support

Seems to be legit mardm, however I may change support after hearing his side.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+support

how can we hold other people accountable if dont hold ours selves accountable aswell. This should not be happening as a staff member period.

• Like 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+ support

any staff member should know they are not above the rules and that this behavior is far from acceptable. I would say I'd like to wait for his side of the story, but his usage of two different weapons and high kill count shows it was deliberate in my books.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Just now, Theta said:

+ support

any staff member should know they are not above the rules and that this behavior is far from acceptable. I would say I'd like to wait for his side of the story, but his usage of two different weapons and high kill count shows it was deliberate in my books.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

18 hours ago, Bartholomew said:

+support

how can we hold other people accountable if dont hold ours selves accountable aswell. This should not be happening as a staff member period.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

11 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

+support 

-Clearly MARDM

-knows as a staff member to not do stuff like this and dose not need to get away with it 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

8 hours ago, Theta said:

+ support

Clear M(A)RDM. User shouldn’t be staff. 

+Support

Edited by sage
  • Like 2

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 5/13/2022 at 10:50 PM, Theta said:

+ support

Couldn't agree more as a staff memeber he should know better

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

+support

staff knows better than this

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/13/2022 at 4:50 PM, Theta said:

+ support

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

+support 

This is MRDM times 5. 

As staff we need to be role models and follow and know the rules.

Normally someone would be banned for at least 25 days so in my opinion he should be removed staff and receive another punishment.

On 5/13/2022 at 1:02 AM, Bartholomew said:

+support

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

On 5/13/2022 at 5:50 PM, Theta said:

+ support

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Adding onto my previous post (see below)

On 5/14/2022 at 7:36 AM, sage said:

Clear M(A)RDM. User shouldn’t be staff. 

+Support

Staff member is currently DNT’d for AMRDM (Shooting into a formation of DT after failing a tryout.)

Very clear history of this.

Edited by sage

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Lets Start this off with me acknowledging that this was not MARDM, Yes I hit a lot of people in the event and killed two (by accident) however my intention never was to shoot anybody, there were a lot of people in one area the CR-2c Is a absolute garbage gun along with the fact that I mainly use sabers so my Trigger discipline is proper garbage, The use of two weapons was due to me changing jobs From a ISB enlisted to a ST jump trooper( hence the name) I do believe some form of punishment is deserved and I do not expect any leniency because I am a staff member. 

SNR MOD | DT VCMDR MP5 | DT UN0

Ex: DT F16DT SN03 | Royal Guard VII Shots | Senior Pilot Shots | Medical Master Sergeant Shots | Pyke Sentinel HOR Shots

6 hours ago, Greenguy8472 said:

Lets Start this off with me acknowledging that this was not MARDM, Yes I hit a lot of people in the event 

+Support
Shooting people and hitting them counts as ardm, it'd be one thing if it was only a couple people and you said sorry to them because lag/accidents happen but you shot like 15+ people, that is MARDM. Also If you knew your trigger discipline isn't good, should've stopped shooting after the first few people you hit to let others handle it . As a moderator you should be warning people for this behavior, not doing it yourself

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your report! The specified member will be punished accordingly by an SMT member

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother