Space's BL Appeal

spacekiller1000

Steam Name: Spacekiller1000

Ingame Name: Space

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104968143

Job Blacklisted From: GenSec

Reason for the Job Blacklist: MRDM x2

Dispute: I mass rdmed because I felt wrongfully demoted, instead of coming to me about not having promoted people and reminding me to do so, Mind just did away with me (ironic since he's barely active). Going forward, if appealed, I just want to flag on and watch D-Block, no command roles. People have lives, and I'm not letting a job branch on a Gmod server dictate mine again. If not appealed, I'll just continue playing D-Class and wreaking yall. Cheers. 

Edited by spacekiller1000

+support not going to agree with you kinda dissing CMD but you are very cool and would love to see you back 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

Heavy -Support

No one 'did away with you', you were just demoted from a position of increased responsibility because you entirely neglected your duties for an extended length of time with zero explanation. I don't know if you were given any warning or not or if a warning was even warranted in this case, but you handled it horribly and you continue to do so in this very thread. Frankly, I'd rather not have to watch my back in D-Block just incase you're in a bad mood that day.

Edited by Kvist
Typo

2 hours ago, Kvist said:

Heavy -Support

No one 'did away with you', you were just demoted from a position of increased responsibility because you entirely neglected your duties for an extended length of time with zero explanation. I don't know if you were given any warning or not or if a warning was even warranted in this case, but you handled it horribly and you continue to do so in this very thread. Frankly, I'd rather not have to watch my back in D-Block just incase you're in a bad mood that day.

Kovic, to be fair it takes months to get positions and demoting people who worked there way there willy nilly is just fucking stupid. I would loose my temper too it's not just as simple as he was in a bad mood he quite literally had hours of his time erased cuz he ain't active enough. Also it IS TRUE that the person removing him is kinda a hypocrite for doing so.

+support (if there was no warning administered because that is just neglect of people's time)

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, spacekiller1000 said:

(ironic since he's barely active)

I see Mind every other day or so so this isn't even true

-Support, learn your audience, incredibly inappropriate to take shots like that at the person who would be making the decision on accepting/denying this.  

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support, learn your audience, incredibly inappropriate to take shots like that at the person who would be making the decision on accepting/denying this.  

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/751366021

Couldn't agree more with Nydekore. Minds quite active and hard to miss as proven above. Mass RDM'ing because you were demoted is a petty and shit excuse. I feel you should wait a bit longer in my opinion. Whilst I do feel there is a lack of communication I still feel you need to learn your lesson.

I can't even believe you went "rogue" because you were demoted. Genuinely. 

+/- Support due to lack of Communication - Might change dependant on @Mind Stone's response.

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Going to be honest here

-/+

Leaning to -support for the reason below

13 hours ago, spacekiller1000 said:

I mass rdmed because I felt wrongfully demoted, instead of coming to me about not having promoted people and reminding me to do so, Mind just did away with me (ironic since he's barely active). Going forward, if appealed, I just want to flag on and watch D-Block, no command roles. People have lives, and I'm not letting a job branch on a Gmod server dictate mine again. If not appealed, I'll just continue playing D-Class and wreaking yall. Cheers. 

In my opinion MRDM for a apparent wrongful demotion is not a reason to RDM at all I feel after the demotion you could have gone to CMD and spoken to them about the situation and to be honest if I felt I was wrongfully demoted that is what I would have done I am sorry but that is my two pennies worth

11 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

12 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Alright. I need to put my thoughts here.

1. You were warned to increase your activity and promotions prior to your demotion. You failed to do so.

2. I did not outright remove you. It was decided amongst SCMD and HCMD you would be demoted for the above reasons. I was the only HCMD member available at the time to inform you of the demotion. So no, you were not "done away with" by me.

3. You got a demotion to SM. Instead of flagging off the LCMD job (like requested), you went into D-Block and no-Russian'ed every single Class-D up there. You got so many sits called I was unable to demote you off the job cause you kept going from sit to sit. You were promptly banned for MRDM. I removed and BL'ed you from Security.

4. Your appeal is highly unprofessional and a jab at myself and the branch you want to return to. There is no remorse for what you did; not even an apology. It's basically "Mind demoted me so I MRDM'ed its all his fault not mine."

It is for all these reasons that HCMD will be denying this appeal. It is abundantly clear you have learned nothing from your past mistakes and didn't reflect on your actions. 

• Like 3

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas