Trying out for admin - Denied

MottyGaming

Please follow the format here: 

Also, you seem to be younger and extremely new to the community. Make sure to actually try the server out fully and, I hate to say it perhaps waiting until you’re older. I used to do the same thing when I was 10 and playing Minecraft so I’ve been in your shoes of wanting to be staff way too early. Make sure that it’s for the right reasons though and that you actually enjoy helping, not just the rank.

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

Hello! 

If you are interested in a staff position please refer to the below post!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

20 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Please follow the format here: 

Also, you seem to be younger and extremely new to the community. Make sure to actually try the server out fully and, I hate to say it perhaps waiting until you’re older. I used to do the same thing when I was 10 and playing Minecraft so I’ve been in your shoes of wanting to be staff way too early. Make sure that it’s for the right reasons though and that you actually enjoy helping, not just the rank.

• bop locked this topic

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.