15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Lovelock become staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Lovelock

What is your steam name?: MichaelWebb100

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:31955958

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): MichaelWebb100#5414

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been staff on a few G Mod servers such as Galaxy Gaming, Pokémon RP, Creativity Gaming, Werwolf Gaming

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) ~ 2-3 months I think

What date did you make your forums account? February 1st

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 (proof attached)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Silver

Are you a staff member in another community? No I am not

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: GMT

What rank are you applying for? T Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel I should be chosen for the staff job as when I get on in a morning for me no staff are active and it allows people to break rules and with no staff being active it means the players are not able to properly get in trouble I feel I should be staff so that can help come to an end and it stops people being encouraged to break the rules not only that I am fair and unbiased I know the basic ULX commands and I know that when I first start I will be shadowing someone to understand how to handle sits within the GamingLight way having me as staff will help a lot during off hours especially for people who are still trying to RP and want to still play without issues and as shown above I have got previous experience so I know how to handle sits

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first gag the player who is cursing at me try to calm them down explain that he has been brought for a report of MRDM then ungag to try and understand why and if he continues I would warn him to MRDM | Player diss | staff dis

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would first say to them that they need to calm down and for everyone to talk one at a time and if people talk over they will be gagged to allow someone to finish to get the full understanding then after I have got everything needed I would deliver the appropriate consequence to the player(s) responsible

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would warn them saying that if they carry on with the attitude that they have then they could find that the next consequence will be a lot worse

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would ask the player who made the report if he/she has proof of the issue and if he does I can then deal with the situation accordingly and warn the player that abused the glitch

Untitled11.png

Edited by MichaelWebb100
Was informed that can apply for T-Mod at the minute and forgot to add a community I was in for staff
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+ Support

Good app

Very active

Has been here for a while

Experience as staff

59 minutes ago, MichaelWebb100 said:

What rank are you applying for? Admin

But remember to fix this, you can only apply for Admin if you’re a Senior Moderator, instead, put Trial Moderator

Best of luck!

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

Lovelock is probably the most serious person I've seen on the server for a while and is respectful from all my experience with him.

The application is pretty well written and he seems like he wants to help

+SUPPORT

• Like 1

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

22 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

Lovelock is probably the most serious person I've seen on the server for a while and is respectful from all my experience with him.

+SUPPORT

also sometimes overreacts a bit

Edited by ShadowPL
truth

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

52 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

+SUPPORT

Also great to have GMT staff for during off hours!

+support and good luck!

• Like 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

15 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

+SUPPORT

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

20 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

+SUPPORT

19 hours ago, Its Buck said:

Also great to have GMT staff for during off hours!

+support and good luck!

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 5/12/2022 at 9:26 AM, Demon Dice said:

+SUPPORT

On 5/12/2022 at 10:26 AM, Demon Dice said:

+SUPPORT

• Like 1

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

On 5/12/2022 at 11:09 AM, ShadowPL said:

also sometimes overreacts a bit

On 5/12/2022 at 10:26 AM, Demon Dice said:

+SUPPORT

+ Support also I agree with Shadow you do overreact a bit but I'm sure you'll be great.

I want to thank you all for the support and love you are sending and I promise that if accepted I will not overreact on sits and remain unbiased at all times and do you want me to calm down on a regular basis

• Like 1

+/-Support
- I think you can be overly serious when it doesn't call for it
-Has a short fuse, quick to react to things harshly
+Being serious as serious as he is will come as a great attribute to handle staff reports/sits
+Can't ever imagine him abusing his powers or breaking the rules
+Great SEC Command whilst I was in SEC

Edited by K I W W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

-support

way too serious to the point its a moodkiller
very rude and toxic at times

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

On 5/12/2022 at 12:56 PM, Demon Dice said:

+SUPPORT

+SUPPORT

lovelock loves playing on the server, and I see him all day everyday he has been active a lot and knows when to have fun he takes his job serious but can be a great guy to chat with I've known him since I joined the server and never questioned if he was right or wrong Hes always in the right in everything talking about motd and follows it to the max. I believe he knows all rules.

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL