Player Report - Meeseeks

Operator Houston

Your in game name: Caroline

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:563554371

The player's in game name: Meeseeks

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:501542706

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 3-4PM EST 5/11/22

What did the player do: Joined a TS channel that he was blacklisted from after being told no when he asked for the password, blamed it on me when Fusion DM'ed him about it with no evidence. Also no, I did not give it to him. Was also toxic in DM's.

Evidence (required): spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Ban for 1 month or more. Up to SMT though.

Any extra information: Proof of Blacklist:

1366183089_Screenshot2022-05-11161754.thumb.png.2949e4ffcee492f95c55abc3741de1d7.png

Edited by Caroline

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

14 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

I would like if you had a desired punishment. 

Don't really know what I'll be supporting, but I do think something should be done. So I'll leave a 

+Support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+Support

Meeseeks, you’re not the friend I once knew. This behavior as of late has reallly disappointed me as a former friend. Gross way to speak about Caroline. I’d personally recommend a 1 month ban as Meeseeks has become overtly defiant of previous punishments and has shown continuous disregard to server and community rules.

• Like 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support

Dude's just acting like a prick

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Ok so lemme get this straight first off it was pretty obvious that I said it was Voxail as a joke plus it was literally all in DMs soooo therefore was out of GL
But yall are really gonna be that mad over a word be my guest. Also I get that its an offensive word but showing to to the person causes more issues in the first place.

Also just wanna add serval GL members have said worse from F-slur to N-word but im the only one being prosecuted hmmm kind of weird NGL

Edited by Mr.Meeseeks 123

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

Meeseeks, you’re not the friend I once knew. This behavior as of late has reallly disappointed me as a former friend. Gross way to speak about Caroline. I’d personally recommend a 1 month ban as Meeseeks has become overtly defiant of previous punishments and has shown continuous disregard to server and community rules.

yea nyd took the words straight out of my mouth, Can't agree more

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

+support.  Meeseeks I am incredibly disappointed in you.  As meeseeks has yet to learn from his blacklist from all combatant branches, he has shown multiple times that he has not learned from his mistakes or past experiences.  Because of this, I'd personally recommend a two month ban/blacklist at the least as he obviously cannot control himself around the members of this community and needs some time to himself to cool down.

Edited by 1stSavagerY

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Also if you guys think I'm transphobic over saying a slur then half of GL would be racist, homophobic ,ECT

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

Forum Diplomat Message 

Please keep things to either a + or - Support and state you opinion on the matter

Further posts of unnecessary toxicity will result in this post being locked and left for SMT to decide

Thank you

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

+/-

Going into a place where he was blacklisted from was not okay, but when it comes to saying a slur, he said it in private DMs so I don't see why that would correlate to an in game punishment on that part. Just because someone leaked it doesn't mean it wasn't private, obviously saying that isn't right at all but it was private and nothing to do with in game.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

42 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

Forum Diplomat Message 

Please keep things to either a + or - Support and state you opinion on the matter

Further posts of unnecessary toxicity will result in this post being locked and left for SMT to decide

Thank you

-Support

Ban me for racism cuz I have said the nword in dms before 😈😈

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!
Dawg has no chill bruh :skull:, KEEP IT POSITIVE ~TAlila
  • Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

image.png

Forums Diplomat Message!

This post will be locked for SMT to review, Ya'll crazy bruh 💀

• Laughing 3

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥